In My Room [ch.7]

I took off my mask and placed it onto my wooden desk along with my knife.

Then I stretched, and yawned.

I grabbed a pen from my desk and went over to the Victim wall. The "Victim wall" is where I keep track of all my 4k's, or I guess you could say "wins" after a trial.

I made the usual four scratches into the wall, but I felt bad about it. I don't usually get sad about this.. it's supposed to be the fun part. Then I placed the fifth mark crossing them out, a metaphor.

I dropped the pen onto the floor.

I looked into the mirror that was hanging on the wall, the same wall that my desk clung to.

I looked at my reflection. I looked and I looked.

What did I see?

An idiot.

A big dumb idiot.

I plopped onto my bed, my legs hanging over the side.

I'm failing as their leader. I'm still racking up the kills, but in spirit I'm failing.

Man it sure sucks to be forced to do this for all eternity.

I was thinking that maybe I'd get found out by the cops one day, spill my guts to the investigators and news reporters. I would tell them I was the only one, I'd never give up the true members of Legion. Then they'd throw me in jail, or maybe a psyche ward with a straight jacket. Everyone would fear me. But my gang would carry on my legacy. And then I would die happy.  My life would  be fulfilled.

Unfortunately, that was taken away from me, and everyone here.

At times I've thought maybe this is punishment for all eternity, or maybe eternal bliss.

I sat up on the bed and I took my hoodie off. I held it up so I could fully view it. 

Was it really that bad?

I threw it to the other pile of clothes on the floor.

I looked at the basketball, and I looked at the box of beer.

Beer-basketball time!

One of the few activities that I have been able to enjoy without getting too tired of.

I grabbed a bottle and drank about half way, I felt the burn and bitter taste go down my throat.

I gripped the basketball and I aimed it toward the hoop that hung on the wall.

I threw, and I missed.

I took another swig, then I threw.

I missed but now my world was starting to get dizzy, the fun part.

"oh, yeah.."

Next I would begin to do a series of trick shots that would obviously fail.

Then I turned around and chucked it, I pretended that it made it through the hoop and I chanted, "WoOOOo HOOOO!! LEgION BAYbEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then I crashed onto the bed, face first.

The bed was cold, but it cooled my sweaty body.

I shifted so that I could see the clock on the wall above my desk.

3 hours left.

3 hours till I go into another trial.

I took my shoes off and my sweaty pants off. Then I laid back onto my bed, this time my head met my pillow. I looked up at the swirling ceiling.