Cluster Fuck [ch.5]

I felt the heat and warmth and sharp pain start to build up into my left shoulder. I clutched it to soothe it best I could.

My blood started spilling out of my body. I haven't seen that red goo since I busted my hands punching a dude in high school.

I gritted my teeth and knelt by a tree. 

After waiting a while I could spot Quentin's grey hat bobbing up and down from the distance. He ran towards my direction. When he came he stopped in his tracks confused. 

"Wraith.." Was the only word  I said. I looked back up into his eyes. He looked sad but he wasn't going to cry this time. 

He muttered," just like to have one trial where most of us make it out alive..."

He started making his way over to me. I watched his every step. Like a wounded animal. He had a med kit with him this time. He asked me where I hurt. 

"My shoulder.. left one" My voice wavered a bit. Wow, totally not cool.

"You need to take your hoodie off if you want me to address it.." He looked away. Was he embarrassed?

I know I was.

I hesitated for a moment before reaching to lift it. But then I stopped, the sharp pain fucked me up. I really fuckin stabbed myself huh?

"here, I- I'll help you" He crouched down to my level and reached his hand out towards the bottom of my hoodie to lift it up. I instinctively pushed it away.

"uh....sorry... uh..g-go ahead" He surprised me. After giving him the go ahead I let him take my shirt off.

Gay.

At this point I think it's safe to say that both of our cheeks were pink with embarrassment.  ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At first he slowly lifted it up, unsure, and then he gained some courage and lifted it all the way. I groaned in pain the entire time seeing as how I had to lift up my arms to get the shit off.

My chest was littered with tattoos.

"hn oh fuck, uh nice tats haha" He .. complimented me..

"Yeah.. got them back in the good ol days.."

He nervously smiled and opened the med kit, " alright, we got some bandages...and no alcohol. Brilliant. Somebody else must of used this before me cause all I have here is basically scraps.."

"It'll be alright"

"Well, I'll try my best but it's probably going to still hurt"

"..Thank you" I thanked him. Me. A serial killer in all this madness.

I let him touch me with the bandages.

It only took about 3 minutes to fully wrap up. But it felt like eternity because it was so damn cold. Maybe one jacket really would kill me.

On a minor note, when he started moving his arms away he accidentally brushed my nipple that was responding to the cold outside.

Uhhhhh... Don't be gay about it Frank, just forget it.

If my face could get any pinker it might look like the same pink on Amanda's pig mask.

I quickly reached for my varsity hoodie, fuckin cold.

"What should we do now?" I asked. At this point, what else could we do? Go find Dwight and let him tell Quen that I'm the killer? Go do pointless generators so he could leave and figure out that I'm not actually a survivor? I may have not thought this through..

run and chase (frank x quentin) dbdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें