Chapter 25

*Three months later*
*Y/n's POV*

I sigh as I checked my last file and slam it on the desk. I lean in my chair and throw my head back, stretching my limbs. I then sit straight, glancing at the clock hung on the white wall in front of me, and it's time for me to leave though. Today was the most tiring day. In the early morning, I went to deliver some consignments in the dock with Hoseok, and after that, I had to come to the office and attend four meetings continuously in a row.

I starts packing my bag, and soon after finishing, my eyes lands on the frame kept at the corner of my desk. It's the same photograph of the boys that I snapped three months back.

It's been thee months since then, and Jungkook is now a running machine. Two months back he started walking properly, and since few days he's been doing work out. Mostly I'll be the one accompanying him, but due to my busy schedules, sometimes Jin or Yoongi would accompany him. I've been against of leaving him alone, so I strictly asked them to be with him.

I just want him to be healthy and strong, just like before. I can't handle these heavy works anymore. I wonder how he used to handle it before. We became even more close to each other, but there's always be a little space between us. I couldn't help but imagine, what did he meant by 'my reward'.

And about my confession... I didn't told him yet. Though there were some times I wanted to spit out my stupid feelings, but somehow it'd stuck in my throat.

I wish Jungkook could tell me what he have in his heart so that I can have a head at least. But unfortunately, he wouldn't either. There were times after we would kiss or cuddle, I could see that he wants to say something. But he would pass it out.

I don't want to have any high hopes regarding that. There is no comparison between me and Jungkook. He is handsome, sexy, manly and not to forget about some of his cute sides. In short, he is everything that a girl needs. Or maybe, a girl could imagine being with.

A knock on the door, and my thoughts are interrupted.

"Come in." I shout, and the door clicks open, revealing a blue haired, tall guy.

"You haven't left yet?" Taehyung asks me with his deep soothing voice, as he stride towards my desk and pull out a chair to sit.

"I was about to."

"So, everything's cool?" Taehyung eyes me suspiciously me with a serious tone and I raise my eyebrows up in confusion.

"Cool, what?"

"I mean, between you and Jungkook?" He asks me again with hesitation, and I nods frantically.

"Y-yeah, everything's cool?" I spit in confusion, as if I'm missing something that he is pointing at.

"Never mind. Well, it's getting late, you should leave, now." He says while standing up, turning back to leave my cabin. I furrow my brows in confusion. I really didn't understood what he said, and what he wanted to say. I passed the thought and decided to leave.

I drive my car through the wet and snowy trail of the winter evening in silence. I love snow and winter a lot. The air seems to turn fresh and clear during the winter months.

My mind drift to the most awkward thing. It's been more than a year, but there's no news of EXO. I wonder what they're up to. 'What if they gave up?' I asked to myself, but shake my head in disapproval. They won't give up, they might be planning something big.

Whoever the mastermind behind them is, he might be planning something. If he wants my father's company so desperately, he would do anything to get it. And as per my knowledge, if he is one of the hidden Mafia Lord, then he will try to make his group No.1. And now, he have his mission easy. He is getting his both targets in a one strike. He wants me to get the company, and will try to ruin Bangtan. And if he gets me, it would be easy for him to achieve his goals.