Chapter 15

"NO! I CAN'T" I screamed as I realised what they were talking about, and jumped up from my seat. I can't take his place, and I can never compare my abilities with him. I don't have confidence in me. If I'll be his replacement, then it will be an insult to him. I shook my head and mumbled again.

"I can't be the one." They all stared me with puppy eyes, and oh god, they look SUPER CUTE. I frowned and shut my eyes close and turned sideways.

"Don't give me that looks. I said, I won't, and that's final." I said coldly without even glancing at them.

"But why?" Taehyung pleaded with his deep voice, and I can bet he would be looking damn cute with pleading face. I frowned again and turned back to face them. I parted my lips to protest, but Namjoon cut me off.

"Look Y/n, we know you're the one, and we have full trust in you that you can do it." He mumbled softly directly touching my heart and I furrowed my brows.

"I don't have confidence in me. And most importantly, I'm not even eighteen." I protested truthfully and Yoongi shook his head.

"We don't care for age and all. We're just looking for someone with all the traits that we mentioned before." He said looking straight in my eyes and he actually intimidated me.

"But how do you know, that I'm the one?" I asked them pissed. I don't want to be some sort of Mafia Queen or anything, even if it's for replacement. And what will Jungkook think, when he will come to know about this?

"You are the one Y/n." Jimin stormed towards me and held my hands. "You're the one who knows everything. You are perfect for this job." He pleaded with his puppy eyes and I pouted.

"But I've never even tried any of my skills yet." I kept protesting.

"Then try it now." Hoseok cheered with his bright smile.

"Guys, look I don't know how to do it. I don't know whether I'm capable of it or not." This time I was the one who pleaded. Jin came towards me and spoke patting my head.

"We know you are capable of it. You just have to keep faith in yourself." I pouted again processing his words. I don't know whether it's right or wrong. I sighed and hung my head down, facing the floor.

I really don't know what they are all up to. What if Jungkook will be angry with this? I can't think straight. My head started to ache with the pressure I was giving it. I glanced up at the six pairs of eyes eagerly waiting for my reply. The work is to handle them. But how the hell I'm going to handle these boys. They're older than me and much more experienced. Why the hell they want me to be the one?

But, maybe.... if they're forcing me to be the one, then this means they really mean it. But, still I'm not sure about it. I really hope whatever decision I'll make will be right and I won't disappoint Jungkook.

"Y/n, don't take long." Namjoon's voice interrupted my thoughts. "You know, if we're choosing you to be the one, then this means that you are actually capable of it. And we all know, you won't disappointed anyone of us, not even Jungkook."

"I-I need time to think about it." I stated and everyone sighed in unison.

"You can take as much time you want, but we need your answer before night time." Yoongi said coldly and I nodded. I turned around to leave the living room. I needed some time alone to think about it. I was about to step in the hallway that leads to Jungkook's room, suddenly, Taehyung called me loudly.

"REMEMBER, YOUR OPTIONS ARE YES OR YES." I giggled as I continued walking.

I stood in front of his room and opened the door. I stepped inside inhaling his scent and saw a doctor standing besides his bed with a clipboard on his hands. He glanced at me as I stepped further besides his bed and he bowed his head.