Chapter Twelve- Love and making love

Comenzar desde el principio

I froze, Claire eyes seeming wild as her eyes fell the mess I made in the bedroom. I said nothing as all I could do was look her.

"She was the woman I tried to use in order to take my mind off you. It was never my intention to let you go when Leon Chris came" I confessed, Claire staring up at me with watery eyes.

"They why is she still contacting you?" she asked as her voice broke.

"How is it she even got your number to begin with?!" She hissed.

"A project we worked on...the worst mistake I made because I never did change the number afterwards.

"Did you have sex with her?" She asked and I made a pissed face. What kind of a question was that?

"Why would I have sex with her? I told you you are the only woman I took the interest to have sexual intercourse with" I told her firmly as I rest on my elbows.

"Didn't seem that way with Excella" Claire pointed out grimly and I blink.

"Excella wouldn't have gotten far, I told you, you're the only woman I want to have her legs wrapped around me" I told her as I touched her hair.

"What about Ada?" she asked me and my face did something I couldn't quite explain.

"That demon?" I asked and she chuckled.

"She liked you, that much I know" she replied softly as I kissed her neck softly, Claire breathing softly.

"She wanted to jump me, she never liked me enough to love me Claire. Ada and I are just great friends, nothing more" I told her firmly as my lips fell to her collar bone.

Her fingers found my hair, her chest rising and falling harshly. Tugging on my hair she led me to her stomach, one of my hand reaching for her underwear while the other reached for her hipbone.

I sunk my fingers to her hips as I continued to kiss her stomach, Claire making beautiful sounds above me. Her hold on my hair tightened the moment my fingers pumped into her harshly.

She yelled my entire name, a smirk forming on my lips as I rolled on my back, Claire resting on my stomach. She took her bra off, my eyes falling on her erected pink nipples.

"What is it you want?" I asked her as I removed my finger from her, that finger going to my lips. She kissed me, her hips moving against my boner, a small groan escaping me.

I pulled on her tongue lightly, Claire tasting wine and cake for some strange reason. I kissed her harder.

We were both on our sides, Claire's hand reaching for my boner only to stroke it gently. I gripped both her hands immediately as I stood, pulling Claire to the edge of the bed roughly.

Removing my merino I got to my knees in front of the woman before me, her legs finding my shoulder immediately.

My lips met her wetness, my fingers sinking in her thighs as she cried in ecstasy. I moaned as I continued to bring forth pleasure, her hips moving in order for her to move against my face.

She tasted lovely, her climax building as she shaked slightly. She came, her hands falling on my hair as I glared up her with her mess on my lips.

I half smirked before standing, only to find that Claire got to her knees. she unzipped me with the use of her teeth, her eyes fixed on me the entire time.

I stared down at her as my manhood sprung free, Claire's tongue circling the area only for me to be inside her warm mouth moment later. I gripped her hair intensely, Claire quickening her movements.

Moments later Claire was bent over the bed with a arched back as I penetrated roughly, Claire yelling so loud I'm sure everyone on the boat heard us. I kissed her softly.

"Can you be quiet?" I asked as I pulled her hair as my eyes turned dye to the way she tightened around me.

"I can sure try" she stated breathlessly as her hips movements corresponded with each movement my hips made. I flipped her, Claire's legs on my shoulders as I penetrated her deeply.

She screamed in the highest pitch, blue eyes showing me how much passion she held for me. I stoked her lips as I felt my closeness building, my eyes showing her that I was close.

She came, her moisture spreading around me. I came right after, me collapsing onto Claire who chuckled slightly, her fingers toying with my hair.

"I love you and I'm sorry for what you saw" I told her as I buried my face in the crook of her neck. She kissed my hair.

"I'm sorry for making such a rash decision" Claire told me as she flipped us, Claire placing me inside her once again.

Lol, I can't forget that one comment about why Claire issues not pregnant for her and Wesker being a sex addict😂😂😂 Let's not mention the STD part...omg I got to love my readers for making my day with those comments 😂😂😂😂

See you all in the next chapter😂

Vote and comment please❤