Arthit's pov

I nestled my head on Kong's chest and let the tears flow. I cried until there were no more tears left in my eyes. Kong held me close to his chest, providing the comfort I desperately needed. It took nearly an hour for me to regain some composure.

"I'm sorry," I managed to say when I felt I could speak.

"It's okay. You haven't done anything wrong," Kong reassured me with tenderness. I shook my head and continued, my voice shaky.

"No, it's me. I'm too much to handle. You must be exhausted from taking care of me. I'm not who you deserve. I'm just too much." My self-deprecating thoughts were interrupted by a soft kiss from Kong's lips. At first, I flinched, but then I melted into his affectionate kiss. He followed it with a gentle peck on my lips.

"Do you have your answer now?" he asked, looking deep into my eyes. My face was flushed from crying and our kiss, making it hard to reply verbally. Instead, I simply nodded. Kong smiled and placed another sweet peck on my forehead.

"And if you ever say those things again, I'll kiss away those doubts from your mind," he declared. I hummed in response, feeling reassured. I remained on his lap, my head resting on his neck for a while, gathering the strength to open up about everything.

Eventually, I knew it was time to share my past with him. I hugged him tightly, seeking some courage, and then I turned to face him.

"He was our neighbor four years ago. We were childhood friends, and he was three years older than me," I began, my voice trembling with the weight of the memories. "When I was about to start college, I decided to join the same college as him. He was my senior, and he treated me like a younger brother. Our families were close, so we often stayed over at each other's houses. In my second semester of college... and then there was a trip organized by the seniors for the juniors. I was so excited about the trip; it was my first time traveling with friends, and my parents trusted me with him." My throat felt tight as I spoke, and I realized my breathing had become shallow.

"Breathe, my love. You're safe now. You don't have to continue if you're not comfortable," Kong gently reminded me.

"I want to do this," I replied, determined to share my story.

"Okay, but remember, I'm right here. Just squeeze my hand tightly when you've had enough. We can stop whenever you need to, alright?" Kong reassured me, his left hand wrapped around my waist, offering his unwavering support.

"We went on that trip. It was a three-day excursion for first and third-year students. On the first night of our stay, we had a bonfire. We all sat around it, having a great time. Then he came up to me and sat in front of me," I continued, the memories flooding back. "He... he asked me to be... be his boyfriend right there in front of everyone. I got nervous. I couldn't handle it. I rejected him, told him I didn't have any feelings for him. Surprisingly, he didn't get angry at that moment. He just smiled and walked away. He didn't bother me for the next two days. It seemed like everyone had forgotten about the incident." I paused to catch my breath, the weight of the memories taking a toll on me.

"It's okay, my love. You don't have to push yourself too hard. We have all the time in the world," Kong reassured me, as if he could sense my exhaustion. I nodded, grateful for his understanding, and mustered the courage to continue.

"It was the third night," I continued, my voice quivering as I recounted the painful memories. "I was in my room with my friends. He... he came to our room and... and asked me to go for a walk. I was the one who opened the door for him, so my friends weren't aware of his presence. I simply told them I was going for a walk, and they didn't question it further. When we stepped out of the hotel we were staying at, he led me to a deserted area of the beach. I didn't have any suspicions about his intentions. I'd known him since I was just a toddler. I trusted him completely. So, I walked with him. I was a little scared of the surroundings, but I wasn't afraid of him. But he... he shattered my trust. He broke me at that moment," I concluded, my voice barely above a whisper, the pain of that night still vivid in my mind.