20

KISS CONTEST WINNERS!

FIRST OFF: Thank you all for participating! I had tons of wonderful entries, but there can only be one winner (and two runners up!) I'll start with 3rd place.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CherryTMS!

Congrats! You get a shoutout and a follow (well that just becomes a shoutout, because I already follow you, haha.) Thanks, bud! Your one-shot idea was creative, cute, and amusing all in one! Now for 2nd place!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CatsRKewl!

Congratulations! You also get a shoutout, a dedication, and a follow! (yeah already follow you too, oops) I'll be announcing these shoutouts next chapter :) Your one-shot was really well-written and soooo adorable! It was a very, very, very close second.

Now... the moment you've all been waiting for.... the winner of hanlovespasta's first ever contest... is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tottosmile!!!!!

OMG! I loved your idea! It was downright squealable! Thank you so much for entering, I really enjoyed reading yours. You get a dedication, follow, shoutout, and a request on Gratsu One Shots! Just message me whenever and I'll get right on it :D

.

Honorable mention to Sasukeee-kun, who will also be recieving a shoutout for simply being amazing :D

.

THANKS FOR ALL WHO JOINED! I LOVE YOU X

- - - - -

Chapter Twenty

Natsu Dragneel

Never in a million years would I believe you if you told me I would simply march up and kiss Gray, because as I stood there in his driveway, frozen to stone on the inside, I know the me of two months ago wouldn't have had the courage to have done that. I guess you could say he changed my life.

Gray was shocked too, obviously. I mean, I get it. You'd be shocked too if you couldn't see someone pull you down and collide your mouths together. Gray caught on fast, however, and his cane fell from his grasp as he pulled me in closer.

Gray's lips on mine were probably the most wonderful thing ever. I could taste the faint flavor of mint from the gum he was chewing at the hospital today on his soft lips. My hand ever-so-slowly let go of his shirt and slunk to the back of his raven hair.