Run

Once Drew and Adam had helped to get Cameron back to Ben's hut to work in the maps, they set off for their own home. They arrived and were quick to get inside and gather what they needed. Only what they needed to last the night.

Acting quickly, they both gathered pillows, blankets, food, and bottles of water, racing the sun to get everything they needed. By the looks of it, they would be spending the night at Kirenda and Ben's, trying to get some work done.

The sun appeared close to setting as they crammed the last of their stuff into their backpacks and left their hut. Drew was already walking down the trail when he turned back and saw Adam gaping at the fields in the SouthWest.

"You coming?" Drew asked him. Adam did not give an immediate answer. After a moment of silence, Adam spoke. "Dude." He muttered. "Come look at this." Drew walked over and looked out to the field.

It's an understatement to say he was shocked by what he saw. Drew was sent in pure panic. "So beautiful.." Adam muttered. "Adam?! Do you know what that is?! Those are Bigfoot's! A whole heard of them!!!" Drew shouted.

"Huh?" Adam asked. "I was talking about the sunset. What are you looking at?" He asked. Drew could only point at the oncoming heard of beasts. "Wait a minute." Adam said. "Is that Ben running ahead of them all?" He asked.

"What?!" Drew shouted, panicking. "Yeah, and he's holding Kirenda too!" Adam explained. "GO BEN!" He shouted towards him. Drew was speechless. Over the roar of the incoming stampede, Ben shouted something back.

"Did he say run?" Adam asked. "What? And miss this show?" He chuckled. "Come on Adam. We've got to get to Ben's. Fast." Drew panted. "Whatever." Adam muttered. "Buzzkill."

The two guys began running for Ben's hut. Ben, Kirenda, and the Bigfoot heard getting closer every moment.