Directions

Adam and Drew were walking down the path and navigating through the crowds of villagers at the town center. Drew was still trying to find his way back to the building where they had met the chief when Adam called out.

"Cornette!" Adam shouted, "Over here!" Although many eyes stared in their direction, a smaller figure began to work their way through the crowd until Cornette's face appeared in front of them. "Hey guys! What can I help you with?"

Relieved at seeing Cornette again Drew gave him their request. "Direction to the chief's huh? Well he won't be at the town hall today. It's his day off." Cornette explained to them. "He'll probably be spending the day at his own home."

He saw the look of disappointment on their faces and was quick to add on. "But I do know where he lives. I can't guarantee he'll be too happy seeing you on his day off but if you really need to see him." This time their faces washed with relief.

"That would be fantastic Cornette. Thank you." Drew said before following him off again through the crowds. Adam trailing behind, they worked their way across the village until they came across a larger version of a hut. One similar to Ben's Drew thought to himself.

"Well," he told them. "This is it. I wish you both the best of luck." Cornette told them before starting off again. "Thanks man!" Adam called after him. Cornette raised a hand in acknowledgement before disappearing back into the crowd. "What a nice guy." Adam remarked, still staring at where Cornette had vanished with growing intensity.

"Yeah. He's pretty nice. Adam are you alright?" Drew asked, seeing how serious Adam was becoming. Adam snapped out of his stare. "Yeah man. I was just thinking...." He said before resuming his stare in Cornette's direction. "Uh huh. Well come on, we need to talk to the chief." Drew said, leading Adam to the door of the large home.