The two dropped the handles of the cart once they had reached Arthur and Gaius. Arthur removed the cloth showing Gwen's face and he gazed down at his wife.

"She looks so innocent" Arthur muttered "Perfect"

"She still is, Sire. The only evil in her is Morgana's" Gaius told the king.

"Come on, we'd better get going" Aria suggested.

Arthur removed the sheet fully handing it to Merlin before be picked up his wife bridal style and walked over to where the horses where stood tied to some branches. Aria followed, untied and mounted Majesty.

Merlin gave a quick hug to Gaius before following the others.

______________________________________

The sun had now risen and the trio was racing through the forest on their way to the cauldron of Arianrod.

The trio eventually came out of the forest and was now in a rocky plain with mountains in the distance.

"The sorceress lives at the westernmost peak" Merlin explained.

"That would be the highest"

"Always is,  isn't it?" Aria joked

Merlin gave a chuckle.

"Better get started then," Arthur said.

"Wait" Merlin suddenly looked behind them. He felt as though they were being watched. He stared at a rocky hill as if he expected someone to jump out from behind it.

"We're being watched" Merlin stated

"One of your funny feelings again?" Arthur asked

Merlin nodded

"It's alright then" Arthur muttered.

The trio then continued to ride through the rocky planes.

Aria glanced behind her at the rocky hill Merlin had just been staring at and she could have sworn she saw a mass of dark curly hair quickly duck out of sight. She shook her head dismissing it and claimed she was just tired and seeing things.

"Tether the horses here it'll be quicker on foot," Arthur said dismounting. Aria followed suit dismounting Majesty and gently petting her nose.

"What about the supplies?" Merlin asked getting off his horse.

"You'll manage," Arthur said tethering his horse.

" I can't take it all" Merlin states

"I'll help you, Merlin" Aria offered

Merlin nodded at her in thanks.

"And I'll be carrying Guinevere," Arthur said

"She's half the weight of that lot" Merlin went to grab some of the bags.

"Are you suggesting that I risk the safety of the Queen and carry even more?"

"I can take her, and - -"

"She's my wife" Arthur interrupted Merlin

"I'd be careful," Merlin said

Aria just stayed quiet and watched as the two argued trying not to laugh.

______________________________________

Once Arthur and Merlin had stopped arguing over who would carry what the trio set off again. Arthur carrying Gwen and Merlin and Aria struggling to carry all the supplies. Even though Merlin had insisted that he carry more Aria was still struggling and stumbling as they walked. The trio was walking along the ridgeline of a huge gorge.