ARC: 1:23 [ÈÑD]

A/N: The beach up there. ⬆⬆⬆

🔹Evan - Ince Nixon(same person)

Ince breathed in the fresh air. At last it was finished, his mission. In front of him was the completed version of the last thing he needed to do for the original soul.

The orphanage, it was ready. He build it with original Ince's inheritance. Ince's and his parents last wish was now complete.

Now he could live his life the way he wanted.

Arms wrapped around his waist and he looked up at the warm green eyes that sparkled with love whenever they landed on him.

"Are you happy?" Ezekiel asked, his hair gently swaying with the wind.

"I am." Ince replied, feeling peace in his heart as he melted into Zeke.

He watched as Blake whined about adopting a baby chasing his husband while Leonardo shook his head repeatedly in horror, saying that it was too early. Those two got married last week.

Ezekiel's chest vibrated as he jocked, " Do you want one?"

"What?"

"A child?"

Ince stiffened, knowing it was not possible. He needed to leave someday, he was already reluctant enough. He was too attached to Ezekiel, if a child was there and he has to leave them both, he would be devastated.

He squeezed a smile, "Someday."

Ezekiel probably felt his mood and thought that he wasn't keen about the idea, "Hey I was just jocking, anyway I'm too possessive to share your attention. You only need to love me."

Ince smiled sadly going on his tiptoes kissing Ezekiel on the lips softly.

The two of them started to wander around the main building, and at the same time a shadow formed outside the structure looking very nostalgic.

He seemed like he wanted touch the walls of the building but as if remembering something retracted his outstretched hand then bowed at direction where Ince was standing with Ezekiel finally disappearing.

******

Arnold sat at his porch, in his hand was a photograph of him and Ince. They were only seven years old back then, that was the most beautiful time of his life.

But then he ruined everything, he ruined the friendship that was strong enough to live forever. He didn't know how he became that ungrateful, just because of his friend's sexuality, so what if his friend loved him? Love? Wasn't that something he always wanted after his parents died. Alas he let it go in a moments confusion. Was Kim responsible for how he reacted.... perhaps. Then again he wasn't innocent, if he trusted Ince enough, loved him, he wouldn't have pushed his friend away. He would have accepted him with open arms, supporting his friend through the most difficult phase of life.

Probably then things would have been different, he wouldn't lost his friend and there could be something else.....

But now everything has changed, Ince wasn't same neither was he.

There was nothing between them, except for a boss and employ relationship.

He finally understood how it feels to lost something so precious.......

As he was sitting there watching the photo frame with longing, a same shadow also watched him from side lines without him knowing.

The shadow was original Ince's soul, he stared at Arnold for a minutes but his eyes didn't held any love just relief.

Arnold accepted him and regretted his behavior. His parents wish was fulfilled, he was avenged. So now he was free.....free to live a new life.
To reincarnate. To reborn. Without any past attachments.

Wind flowed and then there was nothing.

..

..

..

Ince and Ezekiel lived a happy life. When they got old, Ezekiel chose his nephew to be the heir, wanting to live the rest of their life care freely. They occasionally contacted with their friends, other than that they were very lazy.

"I love you." Ezekiel whispered hugging Ince. His face wrinkled and the white hair looked extra fluffy.

Ince smiled without replying, stroking his lovers hair, the same response he gave whenever the man said those words but Ezekiel wasn't angry or sad. He knew the Ince loved him even if he didn't say it.

Ezekiel glanced at Ince's hand where the gold ring was shining ever so slightly. The engagement ring. He only had one regret in life that they never got married. Ince never really agreed, so he didn't push it. Though it was a loss, it didn't matter as long as the younger man stayed with him.

Thinking that Ezekiel closed his eyes contently, his breathing slowed down.

******

Evan opened his eyes only to be met with darkness, it was so dark that he couldn't help but feel invisible. Evan saw it already the first time he was here, but he was too shocked back then to actually notice it carefully.

[Welcome back Master.] 003's robotic voice sounded through the dark space.

Evan relaxed, "Why is it so dark?"

[Because it is system space Master. You designed 003 with black theme, but if Master wants, 003 can change it, it's like changing wallpaper.]

Evan nodded absentmindedly, he really did, black is his favorite colour after all. But this type of darkness was too unsettling, "Change it to a beach." Evan mumbled.

[Yes Master.]

The darkness faded slowly, Evan was sitting in the golden looking sand and in front of him was a vast sea, that was sparkling, looking like stars that was admiring the whole night sky. The whole place was surrounded by a soft glow that was coming from those stars, It was gorgeous to say at least.

Evan stood up from were he was sitting, then started walking towards the sea. He squatted down at the shore, dripping his hand under the very clear sparkling water, it was a cold soothing feeling. Evan closed his eyes, breathing deeply, ignoring the ache in his soul, he knew he couldn't stay there forever, and he was prepared, but it still hurt.

Evan took his hand back from the water, it was dry though. He was in a soul form in this space, so he could only feel the sensations. But then again, even if he had a body, it wouldn't matter. Because everything here was artificial anyway, although it looked shockingly real.

" 003, Give me the information of the next world." Evan commanded, looking ahead, his voice was void of any emotions.

[003 can't do that Master. Because 003 doesn't know it. 003 is bound to Master, so only when Master enters the world, 003 can give it to Master after collecting the data.]

Evan sighed, "Then I want to rest, how much time I have?"

[Master have one week to rest, as Master's soul is not strong enough.]

Evan hummed, as he laid down on the sand, gazing at the endless sky, thinking about something and nothing at all.

******

A/N: Double update....yay!! I wanted to finish this arc today no matter what. Finally did it😁😁😁.

So my last two final exams were cancelled due to quarantine 😫😫.

Please stay safe guys. Wash your hands as much as you can, don't touch your eyes or nose without washing your hands without soap, don't go outside if not necessary, maintain a certain distance from people.

I pray this tough time will pass as soon as possible.

STAY SAFE!!

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

There was some problems with the views, so I republished it again.

8/4/2020