ARC: 1:1

When Evan next opened his eyes he was riding a car in the backseat.

[Master will receive the data of this body now.] 003's emotionless informed Evan in his mind.

There was a sudden pain and memories that didn't belong to him began to flood in his head.

******

Ince Nixon, his parents died in a plane crash, when he was ten years old. His Uncle and Aunt adopted him. At the age of fifteen he was send to 'Saint Jesus Academy' to get a good education. But Ince was not happy about it because he had to leave his childhood best friend slash the love of his life.

So he endured one year at the academy then deliberately started to pick fights and bad mouthed everyone, even pranked the teachers. Thee academy head got many complaints about him(Ince) but he ignored it because he was Ince's parents close friend. But Ince didn't stop there, he cheated on the exams and got caught. Because it could damage the academies reputation the academy head had to rusticate him(Ince). So when Ince got back, he was homeschooled but he was happy to atleast stay with his love who lived next door.

When Ince turned eighteen, he finally told his best friend that he was gay and was in love with him. The best friend gently rejected him and told him he was in love with his(Ince) sister(Ince's uncles daughter). Ince was devastated but he was happy for his best friend.

On Ince's nineteenth birthday he was invited in his cousin sister's launch party who was the next model of a top international company. At the middle of the party his(Ince) sister told him(Ince) that she was felling unwell, so he accompanied her to her room. But when they got there, his sister started to scream like a banshee while tearing her clothes. Because of her screaming Ince's best friend slash his sisters lover got there, when his(Ince) sister saw her lover she ran to him and accused Ince for sexual harassment.

She blamed that because Arnold loved her and not him, Ince tried to get revenge on her by doing this.

Ince was then arrested but his academy head bailed him because of the friendship he had with Ince's parents. But warned him to not contact him anymore. Ince couldn't hire a lawyer because he didn't have any money. All his parents property and even the inheritance was seized by his Uncle. Ince was put in jail for thirty years where he died from cardiac attack at the age of forty four.

While the protagonist meaning his(Ince sister) lived a happily ever after with her two boyfriends, yes two, the company's owner also proposed her.

******

'BLOODY FOOL' Evan thought after going through the memories of Ince. Ince have so many chances to change his fate but he discarded it for what? His(Ince) so called best friend, Fool he was a downright fool.

[Mission Tasks]

[1. Led the host's body lead a good life.
2. Avenge him.
3. Master needs to stay in the world
until he is fifty years old.]

Evan nodded calming down, then asked the system, "In what situation I've arrived?"

[Its Ince's first day in the academy Master.]

Evan was quite happy with that, he will make this fool(Ince) a powerful person by changing his fate. He is not Evan anymore, he is Ince and he will get his revenge. It is fun in that way.

"We are here young master." the driver called out.

Evan snapped out of his thoughts then got out of the car with his bag and stared at the building in front of him.

Evan's first goal is to make a good impression here with everybody.

AUTHOR: Thanks for reading. Plz VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. 😊

N/C