ARC: 1:6

🔹Evan - Ince Nixon(same person)

"You know we can stay at my house for the whole vacation. Mom and Linda really loves you even that old man adores you. If we stay there, they will be happy. We can still go back, its not that late." Blake told Ince.

Blake knew what kind of people were Ince's so called Uncle and Aunt is. Even he can see that they are too damn greedy. They only sent Ince to the academy so they could play good Uncle and Aunt act in front of the public and also because they didn't need to care about Ince.

Last year they tried to seize Ince's inheritance, saying Ince didn't need it. They will pay for all of his expenses, but if they really intended to do that, why take Ince's money?

Huh!! Damn cheaters.

Good thing that Caton stooped them, saying they can't do anything until Ince turns eighteen. Caton didn't tell Ince about all this. He thought that Ince will be hurt.

Blake just overheard the conversation between Ince's uncle and Caton, when that man came to the academy. He didn't even seek out the boy. Is this how a good
Uncle behaves? Blake would be blind if he didn't see the difference!

Blake was also from a rich family, he knew how this people were. Two faced! After all his so called friends also stayed with him only for his money.

"Blake if you wanted stay with your family for some more time, you can. You don't have to go with me, I don't think you'll like it there anyway." Ince said absentmindedly.

Ince also didn't want to go, but he had too. He wanted to observe them, specially that sister of his.

"If you are going then I'll go too." Blake said firmly.

"Okay then." Ince nodded, he could guess why Blake wanted to go with him.

******

Blake and Ince stepped out of the car that Mr Hunter had given them for their journey.

Ince stared at the mansion like house in front of him. It is actually Ince's parents house. But after they died Ince's uncle and aunt changed it to theirs after bribing the lawyers.

The original Ince couldn't even do anything if he wanted to, he was just too young and helpless.

Ince sighed as he thought about his real life. He was also lonely when his mother died even though she didn't really cared about him.

"Hey Ince! Are you alright?" Blake frowned when he saw Ince's pained face.

"Oh! Nothing." Ince reassured rubbing his temple.

"Are you really okay Ince?"
Blake asked worriedly.

"I'm fine Blake. Don't worry. Come on, we should go inside." Ince said calmly.

Blake thought Ince was probably missing his parents so he didn't ask again and followed Ince instead.

******

Gracie Nixon was sitting on her sofa in a displeased mood. Today her husband's bratty nephew was coming home with his friend. And her husband Rodney, just left her here to deal with them.

She had told Rodney many times to remove the unnecessary object, but he refused saying they needed to wait until Ince turns eighteen before throwing him away or they'll have to deal with legal accusations.

She hated that brat so much, if she could she would have send him to hell, where his parents were long ago. But alas she couldn't do anything, yet.

Ince entered the house with Blake. His Aunt was sitting on the sofa.

This bitch had made the original Ince's life a living hell after he confessed to his best friend. He was beaten many times after his parents died and the original host was only five years old back then. It was a miracle that it didn't effect the original Ince's brain.

Ince could feel the lingering pain and fear the original host's soul left in the body after seeing her.

'He'll make her pay, for what she had done'. Ince thought, trying to calm his emotions while he smiled at his Aunt.

"Hello Madam." Ince greeted formally, because this is how the original Ince called his Aunt.

The original host was taught by Gracie like this, so they could prove that Ince always treated them like outsiders even though they did their best to love him.

The original host knew this and so he always obediently called them Sir and Madam.

"You're early. I didn't thought you'll come back so soon. You must have missed the luxury too much." Gracie drawled maliciously with a smile.

Ince just smiled, as he thought 'soon, very soon I'll make this luxury disappear from your life, then you will be the one missing it'

"Madam please meet my friend Blake Hunter." Ince said to Gracie.

Gracie looked dully at the other boy but then her eyes lit up when she recognized the surname. Its Mr Hunter's youngest son, if she can coax his son, they will surely get some benefits.

"Hello honey! Nice to meet you." Gracie said sweetly.

Blake cringed as he smiled stiffly then said shortly, "Same here."

Ince silently shook his head.

"You can rest in the guest room Blake, you must be feeling tired because of the journey." Gracie cooed at Blake.

Blake nodded then grabbed Ince's hand trying to leave the woman as soon as possible. But Gracie stooped them.

"Ince your room was turned into a storeroom, but I'll tell the maid to clean it a bit, so you can stay there." Gracie said to Ince.

"No, he will stay with me Mrs Nixon." Blake said firmly trying not to strangle the woman.

"Oh! but that would be too bothersome for you, Ince can stay at the storeroom." Gracie cooed again.

"Actually Mrs. Nixon I really can't sleep without hugging Ince, so he'll stay with me. Isn't it true honey!" Blake stated as wrapped his arms around Ince, while dropping a kiss on the youths cheek.

Gracie's jaw dropped as she saw the scene in front of her uncomfortably.

Ince didn't have the time to react as he was dragged away by Blake.

******

Ince opened the guest room then locked the door, looking at Blake with raised brows.

Blake burst out laughing then drawled, "Did you look at her face? It was too priceless!"

Ince also smiled slightly then said, "You shouldn't have done that, she's homophobic."

"Oh! Is she? Then I'll be gay for you from now on. It will be too much fun." Saying that Blake hugged Ince then dragged his words sweetly.

"Ince baby give me a kiss~~~"

Ince grumbled then pushed Blake away saying, "Go away Blake! You're annoying!"

A/N: I passed with good marks😄. So here is another chapter😁. I'll post another one tomorrow 😘. love ya~bye.😚

Thanks for reading.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.