ARC: 1:14

Evan was sitting inside his office as he watched his computer screen while seeping his black coffee, he and Romeo has the same habit of drinking that.

In the screen Kim was lying there in a bed with a man after doing the did,at least there was a quilt on their bodies, or it will be a painful sight for Evan.

'Remember what I said, you have to do the job as soon as possible?'
The man reminded again.

"I'll do it,but you'll have to fulfill my wish."
Kim said huskily.

"Ah you know I will keep my word as long as you do the job successfully and be a obedient little girl. " The unknown man replied while kissing Kim's neck.

"Ahh.......fuck."

Evan turned his com computer off as soon he heard the groaning sounds. He almost lost his eyesight.

Evan got up from his seat walks up to the glass windows and stares at the darkness outside, everyone has left the office hours ago,only he is here.

He stared at his reflection but at the same time not,it still surprises him when he looks at the mirror and find someone else staring back at him.

He singhs when he hears his phone ringing and picks it up, "Hello."

"Hey Ince I got the evidences you needed." None other than Blake said with a cheerful voice.

"Good." Evan says softly.

"Only good,why aren't you excited, okay forget about excitement,can I give them the information my hands are itching!." Blake exclaims.

"No,not right now." Evan spoke.

"Ughhh fine!" Blake said.

"Go home and rest,call you later." Evan says then hangs up then stared at the glass window.

A malicious smirk slowly made his way to his face that was more vicious than a devil.

**********************************

Two person were sleeping in same bed soundly,suddenly the woman wakes up,as if she was not asleep in the first place.

She then checked the person who was still sleeping beside her,then gets up from the bed then tiptoes towards the door and silently left.

In the darkness she climbed down the stairs and goes into a room,she searches for something with the help of the moonlight which was coming from the window,she finally found it! She opens the computer then types something, then copies the information to her phone. She shuts the computer and places it back where it was first. Then she searched again and found a red file from the locker,and thought, 'This idiot didn't even locked it' she flips through it then took pictures of evey page.

After placing back the file she checks her phone when someone turns on the light and she grasps in fright.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night,Kim?" A very sleepy Arnold questioned.

Oh.....I just wanted.....to drink water. Yeah that was it." Kim said nervously.

"So why are you here? Its not kitchen." Arnold asked now half wake.

"I was going there but heard some noises,so came here to check." Kim said hoping that the idiot will not ask anymore questions.

'If she heard something, wouldn't she turn on the light first to check.'
Arnold thought but dismissed it as he was too sleepy.