chapter twelve

*August Pov

*1 month later *

I didn't mean to hurt crystal like that.  My career is all i have or its back to selling rocks. She wants to understand that but her heart won't let her. That's how i feel too. I think she is taking it harder then i am. We got drunk, we fucked, now what's next?

I don't even have time to fly back out to new Orleans AGAIN to chase after her I got shows to do and other events to attend. She hasn't even called.  I guess it's truly over for us.

I was chillen at LA. Me and my friends was this myx liquor party. 

I had to go pissed so me and two security members walked with me.  After getting out and  handling my business I was hella tipsy and didn't realize I knocked over a young woman.

"My bad sweet heart you ight? " I asked

" I'm okay,  now" she says as she smiled and took my hand to get up.

I could see she have been crying because her eyes are red and her makeup is all fucked up.

" You sho you good? " I asked again

"Actually no. My boyfriend broke up with me tonight and I tried to come here and drink and forget about him but the liquor only made it worse. I feel awful and unappreciated " she cried

I feel so bad for her.  She  to sexy not to be loved

"Well come with me and I'll make you feel more at ease and less worried"

I dont like seeing women cry off of a fucked up ass nigga.

I guided her back up to the VIP area and sat down. I order her some water.

"August right? " I was tooken back because every woman I meet knows who I am. But this one she just seemed confused

"Yeah... what's your name? "

" My name is jasmine" she says shyly

"Well jasmine enjoy yourself up hear , if you need anything I'm here,  but im about to go perform so just relax Lil mama"

She smiled and nodded

*******

After my performance I conversation with jasmine and she seemed so sweet and down to earth. 

She gave me her number and said that her friends were waiting on her outside.

I respected that and told her goodbye.

Hmph.

-----------

* Crystal pov

Getting denied for my intuition was hectic and unbelievable for me.  I've been under so much stress  with stripping,  I'm going hard on the stage because now I'm about to loose my job.

Tonight I didn't even feel good.  I felt like throwing up and puking.  I looked at my boss who had this glare

I stared at the roaring crowd.i shook my head no and flew back stage and threw completely up.

This has been the third time this week and I'm starting to  think I'm really sick.

My boss had no choice but to send  me home.  No one wants a nausea stripper

Nai was with Camille for the weekend while I worked these extra days.

I got home and showered and laid in my bed feeling completely horrible. 

The next day   I felt worse. I felt weak and withered.

My car was finally fixed, thanks to Camille brother and I could finally use it. I drove to the grocery store and pharmacist to pick up some medication and some food