Chapter four

*August pov

I was enjoying my time in new Orleans. I still am kinda flashed about what happened last night at the show, but danm shawty came through for me on some real shit.

I was up early in the morning getting ready to do a couple of interviews, autograph signings, talks shows, then later on tonight there's my homecoming party and then me and some of my niggas gon hit the strip club.

I texted crystal goodmorning and told her I'll be out around New Orleans today and she should come thru to my party tonight.

After finishing up my hygiene and all that, I put my clothes on, locked my hotel room and met up with the crew

We was gon to downtown.

My imagination really started to kick in because I started visualizing me and my brother walking around. this is where he died at. Downtown.

I shook my head and tried my hardest not to let out a tear cause I got so much blessings I know he proud of me for.

We passed by this old market I use to sleep in the back in when I was homeless at one point of time.

Everything is so familiar. Nothing seems foreign to me.

I saw a couple of homies that i know, and they still in the same position they was in when I first got a deal and was just stopping on that dope dealer shit.

I felt my phone buzzing and immediately picked it up to see crystal texted me back

Crystal: "Morning august :)"

Me: "slept good?"

Crystal: "better then ever"

Me: "you got my text message about my party?"

Crystal: "yeah, I might not be able to make it due to me working"

Me: "awe it's coo don't even worry about it"

Crystal: "I ain't gon lie, I was nervous as shit when I was talking to you one on one"

"Hey august we gotta go" my manager reminds me

I got out the big expedition and of course flashy lights appeared from left to right

'Let's go in and kill these interviews'

I thought to myself

CrystalPov

It felt a little weird to know I was texting/talking to a celebrity. apart of me feels like he only talking to me because I saved his life but then another part of me is saying he just trying to be nice, give him some slack.

I don't even see him as a celebrity if that's what you call it. Above all the fame and fortune there's more to him then just those luxurious things. I see a real ginuwine man.

We texted for a bit but I guess he had some business to handle so I'm not going to be a burden and bother him too much.

I got naiomi up and made her some pancakes,eggs,and bacon.

While she sat at the table and ate I cleaned up and decided to do the laundry.

After her eating I bathed her and put a nice sundress on her with her hair in a high sleek bun

Naiomi is a quiet child. she never really pays attention to others.

Maybe it's because she knows her mom isn't here, but at the same time she don't show it alot.

I try my hardest to keep her positive and guide her to positive things.

Later on through out the day Camille came over