Chapter eight

*August POV

I was out thugging at the power 103 radio station in Baton Rouge Louisiana. I hope shit can clear up and people can just shut the fuck up and go find there lives cause it's not even what it seems.

"5 more minutes" some security came in the lil waiting room we was in

"Sound check for the concert tonight is in 2 1/2 hours" my manager tells me

"Ight man" I shrugged and continued tweeting.

"Why you you being so dead man wassup?" he asks

"Nun man I'm coolin, I'm good" I put my hoodie over my head and walked out the room to use bathroom. after handling that I walked out and they were ready for me.

I went inside the room they was airing in and greeted everyone and took my seat.

As the talk show went on we talked about my album,The Ep I did, and then me talking about my child hood.

Then they brung up with the media and crystal and me.

"Some people saying she your baby's mother because of the lil girl that was with her....i mean what's the real deal about this?"

"Man.....when you meet a loyal and honest person you don't wanna cut them off, you don't wanna say 'fuck em' cause you afraid what other people might think and that's the situation at hand here. She's not my girlfriend, she's just somebody I met and we became close and cool. she a real down to earth chick, and she just somebody I can connect with and what the media did was they took one image and turned it into a story. we was in New Orleans, I decided to see how she doing and we chilled while I had the free time. I'm not fucking her, she ain't sleeping with me for fame, that's just a friend I met and I tried to go keep in touch with. My mama taught me a lot about love and women and relationships. and see if I would dogged this girl out cause helped me that woulda been going against on how my mama raised me. now if you wanna speak on how we met, then that's a whole another conversation and people gon look at like 'oh Aug you just fucking with her cause saved you' nah I'm fucking with her cause she real. And the craziest shit is people don't see that if she wouldn't have came through that night for me, I coulda been gun down, and I wouldn't be here. but see when i tried to thank her she just said a simple 'your welcome' and tried to go on about her way but I was like nah man I owe you. So I got to know her a lil more and she just cool to be around with and cool to talk to. And I understand people gon judge and shit but I don't never take anything I have for granted, especially the people around me. I value what I have and thank god for it. cause this.....what I do right here, it's not promised everyday and the proof was right there for me in New Orleans. I really coulda been killed." I explained to them all.

Ima do me and go by what my heart feels. No matter how people feel ima do what the fuck I feel it's right.

"August Alsina everyone"

If people gon still buzz about that shit after what I just said then fuck it, I explained what was needed to be explain and now it's back to my hustling shit and music no further questions ask.

I said my goodbyes and we all rolled out.

We stopped by sonic to grab some grub and headed to sound check.

It's was straight, everything was running smoothly.

It's about to be popping in Baton Rouge tonight!

--------------------
*crystal Pov

"Crystal"

"Crystal" I heard someone calling me but I was too drowsy to see who it was.