Chapter Nineteen

This is the final chapter and it's not really big and crazy like how it has been but i just want to put crystal and august on good terms and give them some closure.

*August pov

*2 months later

Everything was going gucci with me and my baby crystal. We made it official and of course the fans went crazy like my old manager predicted but after awhile they seemed to adjust and calm down. I felt like that was one of my biggest fear for my career is that if i date crystal i would loose alot of fans because she isn't a celebrity but in my eyes she's the most amazing woman besides my mom, to ever be by my side.

Today was the start of my album tour and i couldn't be more excited because this is my actual real first tour. Just the scenery and the different atmosphere i will be in gives me so much energy and it's breath taking cause im not use to seeing things like that in New Orleans.

"im gonna miss you" crystal said as i finished packing. "Ima miss you too" i agreed as i kissed her and took my luggage of the bed. Crystal would of came on tour with me but with nai enrolling in school and shit, it's best she stay here.

"what time your leaving?" she asked sadly. "The van should be pulling up in about thirty minutes." i answered. she nodded but i could tell something was really bothering her and it was more than just the fact that i was going to be leaving for a few months.

i grabbed her arm and pulled her close. "what's wrong?" i asked as i looked deep in her eyes. "nothing i don't wanna scare you before you go on tour..." she shrugged. i looked at her with a puzzel look.

"what's going on bae... talk to me" i asked her.

"um... well i wanted to wait until you come off of tour but i guess since it's up front now i should just tell you. August I'm 2 months pregnant" she admitted. i i froze as i try to analyze what she just told me.

"pregnant???" i said in high pitch. "yeah...i went to the doctor office last week and they confirmed it" she said rubbing her stomach. "oh shit..." i took a deep breath and sat right back down on the bed.

"why did you wait till now to tell me?!?" i asked. "because i didn't know how you was going to take it and like i said i would of waited till you come off of tour but since you asked i just couldn't hold it in no more. please don't be mad" she explained.

i shook my head. "I'm not upset I'm just a little thrown off and taken back because...you having my baby" i said. "what are we going to do?" she asked sniffing.

"well were not going to abort it fa sho that's not even an option. This what's going to happen. Ima go on tour, do my thang, make this guap, and come home and we gon raise this baby regardless of whatever situations that's gon come across us, we gon take good care of the baby" he said sincerely.

"but what about the publicity and...-"

"man fuck all that. If they can accept you and me together then they gon have to accept this. I know im young as hell to have a baby in my career but shit happens and when it does i gotta man up and raise it. You gotta realize i didn't have no dad when i was lil so i know what it's like to be fatherless and shit and i don't want that for our baby." he said. i nodded.

"when will you be back?" i asked.

"In September." she frowned. "ill be a big ass whale people will know by then" she said. "so let them know. It is what it is" he said.

i sighed. "okay" i agreed. The van honked and that was my cue to go ahead and leave. my crew help me put my bags in and it was time to go.

"everything gon be okay, i promise" i kissed her. she smile and nodded. naiomi came walking up to us rubbing her eyes. "wassup you okay?" i crouched down to her height. she nodded and opened arms for a hug.

"ima see you in 3 months okay?" i said as i hugged her tightly. "ill be counting" she answered. i said my final goodbye's and headed off on my tour.

i know eventually everyone gon find out crystal pregnant but im supportive %100
and i know we gon make great parents

_________________

*crystal pov

*3 years later

"happy birthday Aubrey!!!" everyone cheered as my daughter walked in the backyard with august holding her hand. A big smile came across her face as the whole backyard filled her eyes. "mommy!!" she ran to me.

"happy birthday doll" i kissed her.

i never imagined in all my years that i would have a daughter by the one and only August Alsina but im glad because i never loved anything so hard along with naiomi who is now 7 years old and is a kids model.

Everytime i look at my two beatuiful kids even though naiomi isn't mine i know there is god because there my greatest blessings and i couldn't love them more.

When everyone found out i was pregnant for August Alsina they went crazy but like August promised he supported and was there for me through every step of the way and even naiomi helped as well. She loves her little cousin and im glad that they have there special bond.

I gave Aubrey to Camille and decided to go holler at August as he was watching the birthday party.

"thank you" i walked up to him. "for what?" he asked as he embraced me. "for giving me a better life. Just three and half years ago i was stripping trying to make an income for my little niece and now here i am. A successful woman with a beautiful three year old daughter that i love to pieces. also with a talented amazing man. I'm just so grateful and i couldn't be any more happy with you august. Thank you so much." i said wiping my ears.

he smiled. "you did a lot for me too crystal. You saved me from death. a whole bullet could of ended my career. You stayed down for me through all the publicity and bull shit i put you through. You ain't take me for my money you didn't accept me for the fame and shit. You accepted me for who i am and still til this day you didn't switch up and i appreciate that. I love you crystal"

"i love you too August" i kissed him softly. i felt a light tap on my leg and broke he kiss to look down at naiomi and Aubrey holding hands. i smiled and picked up nai, as well as August picked up Aubrey.

"yall ready to party?" we asked. they nodded. we took the kids to where everyone else is and enjoyed Aubrey birthday.

to god be the glory without him none of these blessing would have came. I am thankful for it all and i hope this last forever. I know in the future, being with August will give me my ups and downs but we are a strong couple and im ready to go through whatever life brings me with him. we conquered our struggles through each other and now it's time to keep going. It was more then just a simple hustle for us out there. It was A New Orleans Hustle

T H E E N D

____________________

yes it has ended, i know i have my flaws in the book but i thank you all for reading and supporting my writing and what i do. There are plenty more of books of mine to read and im sure if yall love this book yall will love more of the rest of my books.

[Aubrey is the mm]

please vote, comment, fan/follow me

~take care

~corrections in progress

~xoxoxoxo Tyvia