"ok hyung, thank you" Taehyung says looking up at his hyung who was dressed up in a black suit with black shirt with deep grey tie and his hair styles up to stay away from his forehead and did Taehyung mention that since the day he met Hoseok, black has become his favourite color? If not, now you know.

"bye Taehyung" saying that Hoseok walks towards the door and Taehyung follows him and once Hoseok grabs his winter coat from the coat hanger, he leaves closing the door behind him, not even looking at Taehyung once.

Taehyung looks at the closed door with confusion

Here Hoseok realizes what he has done, he should have turned and said goodbye to his husband but instead, out of habit, he closes the door without even looking back once but it was after he stepped out that he realized that it was not the same empty apartment anymore, in there is his life partner.

Taehyung involuntarily pouts and was about to go back when the doorbell rings and he opens it at once to reveal Hoseok standing there.

"hyung?" Taehyung asks amazed

Hoseok clears his throat "armm, I forgot a file" saying that Hoseok goes inside runs to his study grabs a random file and walks back out to the door where Taehyung was still standing holding onto the door, looking confused.

Once he reaches the door, he turns to Taehyung, who looks up at him "I haven't forgotten the house tour, I will give you that In the evening, till then you are free to explore, ok?"

"ok hyung, thank you" when Taehyung was about to look down he feels that all too familiar hand carding through his morning hair and he looks back up at his hyung and the next thing he knew, there were those soft lips pressed on his forehead and his heart beat quickens and his face turns red like a cherry

"bye Taehyung" but Taehyung was so lost in the feel of his hyung's lips that he didn't even feel those lips detaching from his forehead or his hyung leaving the second time.

Hoseok literally runs to the elevator, which was about to close and once inside all alone, he slams his body against one of the elevator walls and runs his hand down his face

"what's wrong with me? Why am I acting like this?"

Here Taehyung was still standing where Hoseok left him trying to dawn in the situation of what just happened. JUNG HOSEOK KISSED HIM ON HIS OWN WILL. No no no.....JUNG HOSEOK, HIS HUSBAND KISSED HIM ON HIS OWN WILL.

Well to all of you, it might seem like a weird thing to freak out about, but to Taehyung it was something to freak out about and not to mention his heart that hasn't seized running a marathon and he was afraid that if it did, it might stop completely.

His husband...no, correction...his hot in black husband just gave him a mini heart attack.

Taehyung nearly shouts when his phone vibrates in his sweats pockets, he keeps his hand on his chest to calm down his heart before grabbing his phone from his pocket and pressing the answer button with a smile

"jiminie hyung!!" Taehyung literally jumps with joy upon hearing from his best friend and everything else already forgotten other than the feel of elder's lips on his forehead

Jimin chuckles on the other end of the line at his friend's excitement "looks like my taehyungie is very happy and here I was worried sick all night for no reason"

Taehyung giggles "hyunggg.....his apartment is sooooo biiiiig" Taehyung says now in the living room swirling in circles in the middle "we all can live together and still have room for more and hyung the rug is so soft" saying that Taehyung finally plops onto the run on his back and looking up at the magnificent chandelier right above him.