Chapter 37

Taehyung was at his Jin hyung's christmas party but his mind was not there and right now he was resting his head on one of the tables and pouting just like he did for the whole night and everytime someone ask him about his husband's whereabouts he would reply with a forced smile but would sulk about it once they leave.

He was missing hoseok so much, he felt like his protective armor was missing and he was bare with this huge swarm of people. He was missing his husband's warmth that was always there lingering around him for the past 3 months. He can't believe that he got used to the elder so much that his absence for mere 3 days bothered him this much. And he still has 3 more days to go.

He whines

"Is the party that bad?" Taehyung looks up to see the same guy his hyung introduced him to at the begining of the party as the son of one of their new legal advisor firm. What was his name?

Taehyung rakes his brain but it was of no help as it was filled with thoughts of his husband

Taehyung smiles "no its nothing like that ....." he tries to recall the name but the other guy just laughs

"Bogum, Park Bogum, should I feel offended Taehyung-shii that you have forgotten my name already?" Bogum says with a mischievous grin.

"I am sorry Bogum-shi, I just had a lot going on my mind" Taehyung sincerely apologizes

"Relax taehyung-shi I was just joking but yeah if you really feel sorry then how about you show me around Seoul and be my tour guide" Bogum asks with a sweet smile

Taehyung looks at him confused

"Ofcourse, how would you remember, I came back from US to take over dad's business, I have lived there my whole life" Bogum says,his smile never leaving his lips and taehyung really feels guilty for being distracted but it felt awkward to agree to such a request from a stranger.

Seeing that Taehyung was hesitant Bogum realises how strange his request was.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry taehyung-shii it's really stupid of me to make such a dumb request after our first incomplete meeting" Bogum says with an awkward smile and scratching his nape.

Taehyung smiles at that "it's OK Bogum-shii...I.." but before he could complete his sentence he was being hugged by a very heavy body

"Tae tae hyung" jungkook says while back hugging him tightly while restricting any movements and taehyung smiles at that. Jungkook is all buff and manly but he is still a child at heart.

"Hello kookie, what took you guys so long?" Taehyung asks while turning around to see Namjoon smiling at him too.

"Hi Namjoon hyung"
"Hello tae,enjoying the party?"
"Yeah totally" taehyung says sarcastically for which namjoon and jungkook laugh

"Hyung is jiminie hyung here too?" Jungkook asks with enthusiasm

"No Kookie, Jimin took extra shift at his work, anyways where is Yoongi hyung?"

"He is on his way, he said that he had to make a stop somewhere before coming" Namjoon replies and then his eyes wander to the man standing right behind taehyung and taehyung notices that

"Ah hyung, this is Park Bogum-shi, son of the owner of Jin hyung's New legal advisors' firm.

"Hello, Kim Namjoon, it's a pleasure to meet you" Namjoon forwards his hand for a formal handshake.

"Adv. Park Bogum, and the pleasure is all mine Mr.Kim"

"And this is Kim Jungkook, my boyfriend" saying that Namjoon puts his hand at the small of jungkook's back who went red at the elder's open declaration and Bows to Bogum who gives him a very sincere and judgment free smile.