Chapter 41

Jimin just sat there waiting for Yoongi to come out but there was no sign of it happening,he was about to get up and knock at the elder's door when his phone starts ringing. He frowns at the name showing on the screen because Jin doesn't calls him that often.

"Jin hyung?"
"Jimin-ah, I am sorry to bother you but have you talked to taehyung" Jimin could hear the worry in the elder's voice

" no hyung the last I talked to him was after your Christmas party and I didn't call him after that coz I knew that Hoseok hyung would be back and I don't wanted to disturb them, What happened hyung? Everything alright?"

"Its not Jimin, I did something really stupid and now he is not talking to me, he didnt even pick up mina's calls, and he never ignores her call"

" Hyung why don't you try Hoseok hyung, if taehyung is with hyung then I a. Pretty sure he is fine and hyung I don't know what happened which I a  pretty sure taehyung will tell me when he feels like it but you guys will be fine, don't worry hyung"

" thanks Jimin-ah"
" anytime hyung"

As jimin was hanging up he hears the bathroom door close followed by yoongi's but this time he didn't hear the lock click so he decides to be brave for once and enters yoongi's room after knocking once

It's the same as he remembers from that one time he slept in here, grey and sad but one that screams Min Yoongi at your face

He looks at the lump on the bed under the grey duvet and his heart breaks

"H-hyung" his voice was breaking

Jimin tentatively sits on the edge of the  bed and rests his hand on what he assumes to be Yoongi's shoulder

"Hyung I know you are not asleep but staying here all day is not gonna make it any better hyung,  if you don't want to talk to anyone, just come out hyung, I will leave, I can stay at one of my friend's place

At that Yoongi removes the duvet to reveal his tears stricken face

" don't go Jimin, i-i can't do this, I really can't, I did everything that I thought will make them proud, I fucking made a whole damn business empire but nothing made them look over the fact that I am gay, why? I don't think I can do this anymore, this life shit is so tiring " Yoongi says with a sad smile " And I am sorry that I dragged you into this"

Jimin shakes his head and cups the elder's face to wipe his tears

"Hyung don't say that please, don't give up on life, don't give up on us hyung, I might not have been around too much but I have seen how namjoon hyung , hobi hyung and Jungkookie sees you, you are their everything hyung, everytime jungkook talks about a problem at the company he always ends it with "but yoongi hyung will handle it" or when namjoon has so much as little as a frown on his face you know what is bothering him and when hoseok hyung looks like he is slipping, you are there to hold him and for me hyung? You are the world's strongest person ever and I am very blessed to have known you and I am very proud of you hyung and I am sure that so are the rest of us"

Yoongi had no idea that Jimin was noticing all these things about him, he had always thought that jimin always felt like he needed to do what he was doing because of taehyung and Hoseok's relationship. He was a literal angel, he was so selfless and always thoughtful

"Hyung, lets watch that movie i picked out, what you say?"

Jimin tries to get up but yoongi holds onto his hand and pulls him back down on the bed and hugs him so tight that for a second Jimin felt like he was going to choke but then he relaxes and hugs the elder back and they stay like that for quite sometime.