Chapter 34

Taehyung's eyes flutter open and he realises that his surroundings were pitch black but he didnt panic as he could feel his world's favourite warmth surrounding him and he smiles and he snuggles more into it.

Thats when the arms around his waist tightens and a coarse yet sexy voice asks
"Are you awake tae" and then the lights come on as Hoseok reaches for the remote and turns them onk and thats when taehyung realises in what position and where they were and taehyung's eyes go wide.
All this time they were sleeping on their living room couch with him sleeping peacefully on top of his hyung. In a panic taehyung tries to move but hoseok arms stop him
"What happened tae, dont move b-I mean you will fall" Hoseok says while mentally chiding himself for almost doing the same mistake.
Taehyung waited, he waited for it to come, he just loved that term of endearment that came from his hyung's mouth.Yes he heard it while he was in the middle of a panic attack and it made him feel a very different kind of way.  Yes, his Jin hyung and Jimin call him that here and there but hearing it coming from his husband's mouth made him feel all tingly all over and he wanted to hear the elder call him that again.But he knows that, that is not going to happen because his stupid ass decided to realise that he was in love with the elder at the very same time and panic about it. Thinking about all of that makes taehyung wanna throw a tantrum but he just whines while burrowing his face in elder's neck.
"What happened tae" comes hoseok's voice again
"Hyung, we didnt decorate the tree and our interview is tomorrow" taehyung says now looking up at the elder with a pout which makes hoseok smile, god!! did he not want to kiss that pout away. WAIT!!!!WHAT!!!
He clears his thoughts by shaking his head and then runs his hands through his husband's brown curly locks which somehow calms him.Strange, right?

"Dont worry about it tae, if you are tired we can ask sejin to do it" Hoseok says but his husband's cry shuts him up

" nooooo, i want to do it with you " says taehyunh while his pout intensifies

Hoseok chuckles and pats his head "ok ok, we'll do it but first lets eat something and you can tell me what happened,ok?"

Thinking about his dumb panic attack, taehyung feels embarrassed and hides his face in hoseok's chest while giving a slight nod which makes hoseok smile and his heart feels so warm all of a sudden.

He reaches for his phone to order take out and taehyung rests his both palms on hoseok's chest so that he can rest his chin on it to look at his hyung.

"Hmmm, lets see, what should we order?" Hoseok says while scrolling through and taehyung looks at his hyung's jawline, it was so sharp that you could cut diamonds with it and he could feel his husband's pecs under his palms and damn they were fine and he remembers the glimpse of those six pack that he gets every morning when the elder gets dressed for office, his husband was an adonis and he was his adonis, but why? Why did he choose someone like Taehyung, has he never loved anyone, has anyone never loved him?

"Hyung, have you ever loved someone" before taehyung could stop himself, the question has already left his mouth and hoseok's finger stops where they were on the screen and taehyyng covers his mouth with his hands and tries to get up from on top of his hyung

"I...i am sorry hyung, I...please forget i said something" taehyung says while he hastly stands near the couch where his husband was now sitting

"I have" taehyung stops mid ramble when he hears his husband's reply and his heart falls to his stomach

"May be he still loves that person" 

Taehyung thinks while trying to hide his disappointment

"Oh ok" taehyung says when he realises that he needs to say something

"Or so i thought" hoseok continues which makes taehyung frown