30

Compose, constraint, relax!

I took in a deep breath trying to calm myself down but it won't go away. The pain won't go away, the tears won't stop, my heart won't stop from clenching with every beat and every passing second seemed suffocating.

"GOD JUST....." I yelled throwing away the clothes spread on my bed, I pushed off the suitcase, aggression simulating in my nerves making it land on the floor with a thud.

"Y/N! ARE YOU....Y/N?" Na Eun barged into the room.

"Get away, get away from me!" I cried fighting her arms that were trying to grab me, hold me. I smelt distrust radiate from her, deceit and hate. She hid it from me, she knew everything and she said nothing.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled through tears, trying to fight her off but she was persistent, "You need to listen to me Y/N, please calm down!" She fought me back, trying to grab my arms to make me stop but no!

I pushed her away, hard, making her land on her back on the floor. She looked up with her hazel eyes, so sharp with despair and sadness, "Y/N please!"

"NO STOP!" I held my hand in front of her halting whatever she had to say there and then. I don't know what I feel more, is it pain? Is it anger? Is it rage?

"I don't want to hear whatever bull crap you have! Save it! I don't know you, I don't know ANY OF YOU!" I yelled in her face. Na Eun whimpered clutching onto the sheets to hold herself up.

Through my tear blurred vision, I saw how sorry she was, how upset she was. She was regretting it, but I've had enough. This is the first time I opened myself to someone, I showed my feelings hoping those who'd sympathize would be honest and this is what I have.

A dare, JUST A FILTHY FUCKING DARE!

I pulled back my hair allowing more tears to trickle down my face, grabbing my bag and tossing whatever I could find close to my belongings in it, I flung it over my shoulder feeling the weight hit my frail bone making me wince.

"Y/N no, you need to hear me out!" Na Eun began to get up following me but before she could approach I slammed the door in her face.

That's when a single sob escaped my lips, tears won't stop, the pain won't leave. Why did he do that? Why did he play with me? What was it that I did to him?

"Y/N?"

It was Namjoon. I picked up my pace, I don't want to see anyone of them, none of them especially not him.

"Y/N wait!" he yelled after me, I could hear him run closer but before I could pick my speed my head began to spin, my vision became unclear.

"Y/N!" he gasped finally approaching me, he swung his arm around my shoulder preventing me from collapsing.

"It's okay, cry...I'm here..." he cooed rubbing my back. "I'm your older brother Y/N, ask me to beat his ass I wo..."

"D-don't s-say anything," I stammered finding it hard to speak with the guttural sobs. Surely a scene would be created, but I don't want him hurt. I don't want anyone to say anything to him.

It's my fault, I was the one foolish enough to fall for him, the player the bad boy! Na Eun warned me, I didn't listen. I was too blinded by the folds for love, hoping that just like everyone else I would also have my happily every after but no...that shit is for moves only....this is real life where love and liking someone is nothing but a sick and pathetic joke.

"It's okay Y/N, we'd straighten this out...." Namjoon oppa whispered rubbing my back. He was just like my father, he wouldn't let me give a reason rather he'd have his own. He won't listen just comfort, Namjoon oppa and the others were his brothers and he still chose to come and defend me.

"I don't want to straighten anything out!" I said sharply pulling away. His warm eyes looked at me trying to figure me out, he got up helping me along. I took in a deep breath rubbing my stained cheeks.

"The professor said we leave in 30 minutes." I said in a blunt manner making his face scrunch up in question.

"Thanks." I mumbled grabbing my bag again before leaving him standing with worry and hurt. I don't care about them, not anymore. I've learned to make myself so blunt and stubborn that this stuff, emotional shit doesn't bother me anymore.

I had to waste one last chance of my life on someone and I have...and now, he's history, all of them are.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~