22

Third Person POV.

"She is so convinced that Jungkook likes her!" Na Eun explained looking at Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Suga and Namjoon.

After the little talk and completion of her work Y/N had left to go get something to eat and to see where Jungkook was. Regardless of what Na Eun said, Y/N was convinced that Jungkook did like her and everyone knew that. After talking to Jungkook even Jin was finding some light in thought but the question still stood.

Were the feelings rooting down to the dare or were they genuine from the heart.

"Did you tell her?" Taehyung asked sitting up straight.

Jin and Namjoon gave each other an unsure glance, Suga and Hoseok looked at the two siblings with confusion, "What did you have her to tell Y/N?" Hoseok asked looking at Taehyung with narrowed eyes.

"I...I told her to tell Y/N about the type of guy Jungkook is, we all know he's masking himself beneath that dare, he's acting all so he'd trap Y/N. I wanted Na Eun to tell her that Jungkook wasn't and ISN'T the sort to date and like and all this emotional stuff...she can't just know it's just a dare..."

"You shouldn't have stalled, you should have said the truth!" Suga said sharply.

"Tell her that it's a dare, that no Y/N, all this with your stomach erupting in butterflies and fireworks flying and shit all because in the 19 years of your imperfect life a guy got close to you DUE TO A SHITTY DARE?!" Na Eun spat bitterly looking away from the others.

Apart from Jungkook, Na Eun was also the youngest one between them. Jin and Namjoon already gave her a judging look based on language preferences while Hoseok and Suga looked very understanding. Taehyung became silent, at this point no one knew what to say or how to comment, because none of them knew what was going on.

"Where did Jimin go?" Hoseok asked suddenly.

"Please don't name him!" Na Eun gruffed.

"Quit acting like Jungkook!" Jin glared, "And yes where is he?"

"He left a while ago with Bogeom and his friends, Park Jimin really is enjoying himself!" Suga chuckled with a sarcastic look.

"I don't know what virus has been fed in him, he wasn't like that at all!" Jin sighed with disappointment.

He was feeling like a failure, Jimin and Jungkook, the two he'd practically groomed. It felt so miserable when he thought how he had failed to understand them, Jimin was never the kind to hurt anyone no matter who or what it was. Never in his wildest dreams did he think that Jimin would end up doing what he had done now, he wasn't just going to hurt Y/N, he would hurt Jungkook as well, his very own best friend.

Maybe everyone was blinded by the strong and sassed nature of Y/N, her tomboy tactics, her constant rejection to high school hunks, maybe everyone was deluding themselves into thinking she wasn't the sort to like guys or take the whom emotional stuff easily since girls like her aren't easy to crack.

Perhaps Jungkook had everyone blinded too, after the incident with his family, how his father left his mother alone on the street, her holding a little baby in her arms crying for him to come back. Maybe everyone thought that memories of his dark childhood restricted his heart to fall in the imaginary traps love had to slay.

But in the end, everyone ignored how Jungkook and Y/N were nothing more than humans, humans that change with time and adjust to new things easily. No one could make their decision for them, no body but them, not even a stupid dare.

If it was true what Jungkook said, that he genuinely cared for Y/N, then a dare had nothing in it's power to drive him to it. It also had no power to make Y/N fall in love with him, if they were to love or hate, no body could make that choice except for their hearts.

Jin closed his eyes heavy with tiredness, the entire situation was far too frustrating.

"Did you feel like she might have feelings for him?" He asked.

"Not the most, but she wasn't in favor to admit he had none for her," Na Eun answered looking at him along with the others.

"This means, she wants him to like her...." Suga narrowed his eyes as a mere fact began to present itself down on everyone.

"This means, she likes him back."

~~END OF CHAPTER~~