17

Jungkook's POV.

I stroked her soft hair admiring how peaceful she looked while cuddled up to me. The night was still dark with moon light shimmering in through the blinds.

I held Y/N close to me as she slept soundly, her head resting down on my chest, her arm wrapped around my stomach. Her hair tickled my neck as they grazed against my skin. Even when the night felt so cold, I was warm, really warm....having her against me like that. I loved how she hugged me to her, I heard how she ranted and cried for like 40 minutes about how badly her mother treated her, how harsh her attitude was.

If I'd be honest, I absolutely hated her mother, yep I did not know her but I already was sure enough that it was lack of support and encouragement from the family that made her feel so lonely.

Y/N, she is absolutely beautiful. Stunning. If I didn't mention, tonight is the first time I have seen her without any cap or hood covering her head, her bangs were pushed back my clips giving way to her beautiful dark eyes that glittered like a midnight sky.

I chuckled shaking my head, my back was resting against the hard wooden crown. I was in a sitting position and Y/N was laying down, her head practically on my stomach by now because she kept on slithering down trying to get more comfortable. Okay not going to lie, her cheeks when shrouded against me like that make her look like a plushie! (UWU)

I carefully slid my arm around her shoulder lifting up her frail figure. I'm going to give her some room to sleep peacefully on the bed rather than my hard and uncomfortable self although the sudden feel of warmth leaving my body as I detached myself from her made me sad....made me want to hug her back.

I sighed ruffling my hair, I was practically hovering on top of her staring down at her features. A cute pouty mouth and a little cute nose and large doll like eyes.

I didn't want to leave, not yet atleast.....then the thought of the fucking dare and Park Jimin began to play in my head.

How was I so sure she won't fall for me? How was I so sure that she I won't fa.....what the hell Jeon! Get your head right.

The weight of my thoughts pushed me down so now I was laying beside a sleeping Y/N. I don't know what am I doing, did I come to her to comfort her just because I was given a fucking dare to act like I'm in love.

What the hell even is love?

I am just 21, far too young to think about this stuff. I sighed closing my eyes when suddenly I felt a little weight on my arm, Y/N.
She shifted herself closer to me, cuddling herself to my side. An out of the blue smile crept on my face. She had linked our arms and now silently laid asleep with her head resting on my shoulder....

And this time, I didn't pull away. This time, I only hugged her closer and allowed the overwhelming feeling of her by my side devour me. 

| IMAGINE THIS IS HOW IT WENT |

~~END OF CHAPTER~~