27

Third Person POV.

"Guys I just heard from the profe... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Jin yelled, eyes popping out, as he stared at the cuddled couple.

Jungkook and Y/N, sitting on the carpet in the corner of the room reading something on Jungkook's laptop. Y/N was the one holding the device, she was situated between Jungkook's legs who was resting his chin on her shoulder and an arm draped over her sem-exposed neck from the crop-top.

"Hyung, what the crap?" Taehyung said startled sitting up straight, "What are you even freaking over?" Suga mumbled staring down at his report work.

Unlike the others, he was using a soft copy submission meaning he'd been writing everything down on paper. His glasses rested on the tip of his nose, giving that look of a school teacher busy grading F's on the paper.

"T-these two?" Jin stammered squinting before looking at Jungkook and Y/N.

Y/N looked over at Jungkook hesitantly. Jungkook gave her an assuring smile, "It's okay, he just figured," Jungkook whispered giving her a little squeeze, "We're still in an awkward position..." Y/N mumbled.
"Shhh, it's normal for couples," Jungkook cooed pushing his head down in the nape of her neck inhaling her lavender scent. Y/N chuckled.

"Oh them..don't worry, we've been tolerating it for a while," Namjoon jokingly said rolling his eyes. Y/N gave him a playful sneer and he returned.

She was loving her time with them, everyone was so supportive. Earlier that day she told Na Eun as well, she was shocked but later joined in a squeal party with her. Oddly speaking, she was very silent now.

Something was wrong; Na Eun, Jhope, Taehyung. These three were being awfully quiet. Their reactions on figuring out the relationship between Jungkook and Y/N were very noticeably exaggerated.

They were definitely hiding something, or something of guilt. Y/N chose to ignore it, just as she was told strictly to ignore Jimin and his ass of a brother. They hadn't seen them yet, and Jungkook wasn't planning to show off Y/N to them anytime soon.

More than anything else he wanted to shove the fact of him being with Y/N not forced by any dare down Jimin's throat. He wanted to show him that yes he was capable of loving someone, he was capable of taking care of someone...he was proud to have Y/N, he was happy to have Y/N and he wasn't going to tolerate anyone come between him and her.

"Well, you two are umm, official?" Jin asked unsure eyeing the couple. Jungkook lifted his head with a smug look, "No hyung! I just became a pervert!"

"You just became a pervert?" Suga asked looking up with a smirk.

"Okay what the hell are you trying to prove?" Jungkook asked getting a little angry. Y/N grabbed his arm, "Stop.." she chuckled finding it adorable how defensive he was getting.

"In any case, I'm happy for you guys!" Jin smiled before turning to Namjoon with a questioning face. "Does he know?" he whispered.

"No, and I hope he doesn't get to know anytime soon," Namjoon replied sighing.

Jin nodded.

Na Eun, Taehyung and Hoseok were silently working separately on their projects, they were sitting together having the same thoughts circling their head.

In fact it wasn't just them, it was everyone, only the difference was that the others as in Jin, Namjoon and Suga were good with concealing whereas Na Eun, Taehyung and Hoseok were far to emotional.

They all saw what was to come ahead.

Jungkook being the fool that he was, still hadn't told Y/N about the dare.

"You are afraid of loosing her Jeon, just think about when she figures about the dare." Namjoon thought sinking down in his seat.

Everyone had the same thought rotating in their heads, everyone knew how ugly would things get if Y/N figures about the dare.

Na Eun, being the only girl in on the insights, knew very clear in her head that once Y/N figures it all out, Jeon Jungkook would become a history for her. She knew, because she situated herself in Y/N's place, if a guy, no matter how sincere he was hid behind the compulsion of a dare, she would never speak to him...again.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook with a small grin. He was in a way happy for the couple but on the other hand he was upset. He knew how terribly he'd be hurt, and he was angry too. He was angry at Jimin for playing with emotions, who the hell vents out revenge using their own best friend?

Moreover, Taehyung was still very confused about why the hell did Jungkook even accept the dare in the first place.

And that's when all hell broke loose on them, Jimin walked in with Bogeom following.

"Hey everyone," he smiled cheerfully looking at the others.

Jungkook unwrapped his arm from Y/N immediately. The second they entered, Bogeom's eyes captured Y/N with a sort of vengeful heat. Jungkook glared back at him. Y/N on the other hand was being covered by Yoongi who immediately moved in front of her.

Unlike the others keeping a chill-on face with casualty deluding reality; Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook and Y/N were tormented.

"Hey Jimin." Jin greeted with a sort of sharp and edgy voice. Na Eun scooted closer to her brother fearing the coming drama.

"Hello Y/N," Jimin smirked looking at the timid girl behind Yoongi. He completely ignored the others.

"Jimin, leave!" Yoongi said sternly.

"Oh..Jungkook is here too," Bogeom commented with a chuckle. Namjoon rolled his eyes, "You knew that!"

"And I know much more," Jimin sneered looking at Y/N, eyes a blaze of flames of victory.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~