10

"Okay everyone, now that we're here I want you all to listen up very carefully!" The professor said sternly standing up from his seat.

The bus has parked in front of a huge villa with mountains behind. The professor stood in the very middle of the vehicle so that all of the students were under his eyes, he looked at each and everyone of us as he spoke the rules, "I don't want to see any scenes of bullying and ridiculing, all of you are old enough to know your boundaries with each other and this is me talking to boys and girls especially those in relationships, in case of any issue you'd come and talk to me. Further on, you're roommates won't be of the opposing sex and in your rooms you'd find further specifications, clear?"

We all nodded, some even cheered while others groaned in objection.

"Na Eun, wake up.." I said softly shaking her. She popped open one of her eyes, "I was awake," she sleepily smirked making me chuckle.

"We need to get our bags too," she nodded getting up leaving first with me following behind.

"Girls!"

Na Eun and I turned to see the BTS guys. Jungkook gave me a small smile mouthing, 'Morning.' I nodded giving him a 'You Too.'

"JIN HYUNG!!" Na Eun cheered hugging a tall lean dude with the broadest shoulders I'd ever seen. I blinked, did the sass queen just hug a dude?

"I think I'm your brother!" Taehyung grumbled but Na Eun ignored.

"Y/N, where are your bags, I'd get them for you."

I sighed heavily looking at Park Bogeom. Why won't he leave me alone? Beside him stood Jimin, fortunately he was too focused in his talk with the short pale cool looking dude to notice however Jungkook most definitely took the charge.

"It's okay Bogeom, Taehyung and I are getting Y/N and Na Eun's bags, you should go ahead!" Jungkook smiled. I clearly noticed how dry he sounded, his expression was plane with that masked grin on his face that made me wonder, is he being that defensive just for me?

No No..What the hell Y/N!!

Na Eun, Taehyung, Jin and Rap Mon looked at Jungkook and then at me with a questioning look. As if they were suspicious of something. Jimin sighed looking at Bogeom whispering something to him and so he left.
He bumped my shoulder practically shoving me away, he was such a tall buff guy and I was a small weakling. I stumbled a bit but Na Eun grabbed my arm keeping me in balance.

I saw fire explode in Jungkook's eyes as he stared at Bogeom walk off. Taehyung grabbed his forearm keeping Jungkook beside him. I saw the veins pop out from his arm, Jungkook's, his jaw was clenched again and he was obviously angered.

"Oppa, you need to do something about Bogeom, he's annoying!" Na Eun spat coolly at Jimin who shrugged grabbing his hand carry pulling down his shades, "I would..." he mumbled before walking away.

"You two go in, we'll handle the bags.." Jin smiled breaking the awkward silence. I bowed, "Kumapsaminda ( Thank You )"

"Will you join for breakfast?" Yoongi asked looking at me, I think Na Eun would go.

"No, I'll sleep in, I'm tired." I smiled apologetically making him laugh as he faced the others, "I like this girl!"

Jungkook chuckled easing down a bit, Taehyung let go of his arm and sighed. "Y/N, get some food in your system and then sleep, you're too skinny!" he said making heat crawl up my face. Again, Na Eun, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jin and RM looked at him and then at me with arched brows.

"Okay, I'd go ahead now, see you later." I waved laughing awkwardly. Na Eun followed after me carrying her Gucci bag.

"Is there something going on between you and Jungkook?"

"What? No! He's a good friend!" I vigorously shook my head pushing the door of the villa. The students had already dispersed to their rooms. The ladies at the entrance bowed, "Welcome to Chughai's Camping Trail Villa!"

There was a single guy sitting at the reception obviously very tired of his job, when Na Eun and I walked up to him, he didn't spare us the honor of looking and greeting rather slid a room card in our direction that obviously hurt Na Eun's pride.

"Excuse me Mi...."

Before she'd continue I grabbed her arm pulling her along with me, "Leave him alone Na Eun-ah!" She mumbled and gruffed like a whining kid before cooling down.

Our room wasn't very impressive, impressive in a sense that the infrastructure and décor of the lobby and the building were so lavish that this simple room with two beds separated by a night stand seemed too, queer.
The beds were covered with black sheets and comforter crawling with silver glitter whines of flowers that gave it a flawless touch. The walls were draped with a simple dark navy blue wallpaper lined with silver crystal baby lights, there was a cupboard alignment in the bathroom and a huge wall sized window.

"Not much going on in here..." Na Eun mumbled putting down her stuff on the right bed. I nodded sitting down on the left one.

"Will you come down for breakfast?" I shook my head.

"Jungkook will be worried..." even though I was tuned away from her, I could feel the tease and smirk in her tone. I groaned hiding my face in a pillow, "No he won't!" I mumbled.

"Do you want me to bring you snacks?" she asked. I shook my head again, "No..."

She sighed defeated. "Okay, we have a camp gathering tonight, I'd wake you up alright?" I nodded. Na Eun soon left closing the window drapes blocking the sunlight so I'd sleep in peace, and I did.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~