18

Third Person POV.

"Okay so I was going go to give it back to you, you big baby!" Na Eun snapped at her brother with disgust.

"Excuse me, that's MY HOOD!" Taehyung argued back.

"Okay stop creating a big fuss!" Jin hyung sighed walking up to them grabbing them by their necks and pulling them apart.

"I wonder how Y/N and Jungkook would be...." Hoseok mumbled talking to himself mostly. Except for Jimin, all of Bangtan including Na Eun were very upset by the dare that Jimin had given Jungkook.

Hoseok knew that Jungkook did have a soft side for Y/N ever since day 1, he also knew that now with this filthy dare neither of them would be able to differentiate what's true and what's acting in this relationship. Over on the very top, he knew Jungkook very well. And he knew that if Y/N in case does end up falling in love, Jungkook won't be having it because Jungkook does NOT love.

Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, the members with sisters. They knew that women appear something else and actually are something else, it's not like they are some book willing to be read. The way to a woman's heart maybe easy, keeping it safe is not. Moreover, women are not supposed to be predicted on, needless to say, Jungkook's wild claim that Y/N won't probably love him back had them all shook.

"Jimin, you really are a bad bitch!" Suga spat bitterly. Jimin just shrugged, "I didn't compel him to accept the dare, he did that himself."

"Okay, then the both of you are bad bitches!"

"Fine you come to my room and get your stupid Hood!" Na Eun huffed folding her arms, "Yeah okay!" Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jin in the middle was ready to shove these two down a gutter.

The group walked silently down the vacant hallway, the fish trip went...successful.

Namjoon broke Jin's fishing rod, Taehyung lost the baits, Na Eun freaked over a small crab, Suga was sure of some help and Hobi's caught fishes were taken by the professor for cooking.

They didn't care to stay for the little feast afterwards, everyone except Jimin were far too worried for the play pretence couple, Jungkook and Y/N.

Na Eun took out the room key from her pocket, "Taehyung just come in and take that thing, let's meet in Jin hyung's room."

"How very convenient!" Jin huffed as the group parted.

Na Eun clicked open the door, "Come on ta....WHAT THE HE—"

Taehyung clutched her mouth shut by his hand muffling that loud scream of shock as he pulled the two of them out the room.

"DID THEY SLEEP—"

"Would you shush!" Taehyung hissed closing the door again.

"Who slept?" Hobi asked walking up to them with Namjoon trolling behind, they hadn't realized they were walking at the very end.

"N-noone.." Taehyung stuttered before Na Eun cut him in, "Jungkook and Y/N!"

"OH SNAP!" Jimin laughed earning a glare from Suga as everyone began to retreat back in front of Na Eun and Jungkook's room.

"Did they really..?" Jin asked with wide eyes, "My poor kid!"

"No, Jungkook won't go that far," Hoseok chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why not, Y/N is hot.." Jimin shrugged. Suga took in a sharp breath turning to Namjoon, "Throw him out or I will!"

"Did you..see?" Jin asked Taehyung who scowled at Na Eun, "They were fully dressed hyung, he was JUST hugging her!"

Everyone let out a tired sigh shaking their heads.

"What? Sleeping has many meanings!"

"You..gave the wrong one!" Suga snarled making her shrug, "You being a dirty mind is not my fault."

"That disrespect you see, that's what you taught her?" Suga asked aiming at Taehyung. "Well hyung, they do say honesty is the best policy.

1 Hour Later

"Anybody going to wake them up?" Namjoon asked throwing down the cards they were playing. Suga jumped at his sudden reaction, "Chill out!"

"This is driving me crazy!!" Hoseok sighed covering his face as a reference to being tired. "What hyung?" Taehyung asked closing his book.

"Y/N and Jungkook and this bloody dare, I have a bad hunch, something bad is going to happen...."

"It's for bloody certain something will! Either Jungkook will get hurt or Y/N, only two ways out...." Suga shrugged casually making Namjoon and Jin look at him with shock, "How are you being so casual?"

"Because it's a given!"

"Why the heck did Namjoon agree to this?" Na Eun asked crossing her arms, "Y/N and I are such good friends but now I can't even look her in the eye!"

"Well, Jungkook has an intuition that Y/N won't fall for him, he feels like it's protecting her from assholes like Bogeom and now Jimin even, and he wants to show that he is no cowards to take on dares. For Jungkook pride is priority." Suga entailed.

"The more I hear about this the crazier it gets...." Hoseok sighed closing his eyes leaning his head against the head board.

"What if, Jungkook is trying to prove it that he is not capable of strong feelings like Love, you know we tease him all the time...." Taehyung said looking at the others with a realization struck face.

"Yeah, not after what happened—"

"We're not talking about this!" Jin interrupted Namjoon immediately.

"Or maybe, Jungkook already is in love, and this is the closest way he can get to Y/N!"

~~END OF CHAPTER~~