Chapter 8

I walk into the house to see Bella patiently sitting on the couch while Edward is staring at Bella intently. I stop walking and burst out laughing. Both Bella and Edward look up at me surprised which, in turn, only fuels my laughter. Jasper rubs my back and chuckles once my laughter settles.

"Boys I'm sorry to say but you are going to have to step out until Bella shifts back because she will be naked. But first Edward can you run up to Bella's room to grab some of her clothes from her room?" I ask but its more of an order then a question.

He nods and runs up stairs. Jasper leans down and kisses me before exiting out the front door. Edward sets her clothes down on the edge of the couch and exits through the front door as well.

"Okay, Bells, this won't hurt at all. The only time that it will ever hurt when shifting is your first shift and you already went through that so you are good now. Anyways what you want to do is think about how you look in human form. This also works when shifting into your wolf, but instead of envisioning your human form you envision your wolf form." I explain.

Bella nods and closes her eyes and thinks really hard. The energy around her started to bubble before she shifted back. Bella's eyes were still closed and she was still concentrating. Chuckling I clap which makes her jump and look at me.

"Did I do it?" She asks before she grabs her head and lets out a scream.

Less then a second after Bella screamed Edward and Jasper opened the door and rushed to us. Bella looked up at Edward and blushed but did nothing to hide her body from him. I smiled knowing that her wolf was probably what made her scream and not hide her body from their mate.

"Are you alright, Love"? Edward said looking for anything wrong with her. Once Edward knew there was nothing physically wrong, his eyes darkened seeing that she was naked.

"Are you okay Adelynn, what happened?" Jasper asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, I just think that Bella's wolf talked to her which probably scared her cause she doesn't know what it is or who it is." I reply caressing his face.

"Come on Edward, let your mate get dressed and then you can come back in. Okay?" Jasper says which makes Edward growl and pull his mate to him.

Bella purrs in delight while Jasper's eyes darkens and growls back.

"Enough! Boys get out so that Bella can get dressed. Edward I promise that she will be here once you get back."

Reluctantly Edward lets Bella go and walks back out the front door, Jasper quickly kisses me before following his lead. Bella whimpers at the loss of her mate and hurries to put her clothes on.

"Ooh kinky", I wink at Bella as I toss her the matching bra and panties that Edward brought down for her. She narrows her eyes a blush forming on her cheeks as she growls at me.

Bella's hands fly up and she clamp down on her mouth a look that said, 'Did that really just come out of me'. I chuckle and nod before heading into the kitchen to make us food because the first shift takes a lot of someone and you have to eat for the burnt calories.

I decide to make mine and Bella's favorite, chicken. Getting out all the spices needed for the chicken along with the chicken and fries.

"You can come in now boys" I say with a smile as I see Bella looking longingly at the door. Not needing to be told twice, Edward and Jasper are now standing in the kitchen with us.

Bella let's out a little yelp when she sees Edward and grabs her head once again.

"Are you sure you're okay, love?" Edward asks holding her head in one hand slightly tipping it so she was looking in his eyes.