Chapter 20

Rosalie lays a hand on my shoulder and smiles gently, "if this is going to be too stressful right now we will understand if don't want to do it right away".

"Thank you, Rose, that actually means a lot to me but I think I can handle it. And if I start to get stressed I can take a break".

"You are very welcome".

"Does anyone know where Jasper is?" I ask after a moment of thinking.

"I think he's hunting right now dear, I'm sure he'll be back soon he is very protective and even more so now that he has a pregnant mate to worry about", Esme's motherly voice chimes in reassuringly.

"Yeah", I chuckle and look back at the tv not really paying attention to the show.

'I was awfully rude to Jasper earlier! Oh I feel so bad! He didn't mean to do it and I yelled at him and ignored him! My hormones are so out of control!What if he's mad? What if he hates me? What if he doesn't want me anymore?!'

'Adelynn calm down, I'm sure he isn't mad and doesn't hate you. Just talk to him!' Bella's voice enters my head.

'Bella?' I question confused.

'You were projecting your thoughts.' She answers knowing what I meant.

'Thank you Ahhbelly!'

'You're welcome Nin-nin'.

Still even after Bella reassured me that I had nothing to worry about, I still worried. My heart hurt and I feel like throwing up.

"Adelynn, you need to stop worrying about this it could be bad for the babies", Edward gives me a knowing look.

'Sorry, I was still projecting huh?' I give Edward a sheepish look before getting up and heading upstairs to wait for Jasper.

When I enter our room I notice that Jasper changed the sheets and I start to cry. With a huff I plop down on the bed and start to rub my stomach.

"I'm so sorry! Mommy is so emotions and gets irrationally angry at daddy".

"Adelynn? Darlin' why are you so sad?" I hear Jasper say from the balcony.

"Jasper!" I exclaim and run into his arms.

He grunts at the surprise attack. My head nuzzles into his neck and I can't help but sob. He is too good for me! I don't deserve someone who is so selfless and caring even though I give him so much sh**.

Jasper growls and pulls me off of him to hold me at arms length, "Stop that! Do you hear me? You need to stop this! Stop feeling like you don't deserve what you have because I assure you, you do! I am the one who doesn't deserve to have what I do, a beautiful mate that is carrying my children!"

"I'm sorry I blew up at you earlier", I sniffle avoiding eye contact.

"I assure you, love, I am not mad. I understand that right now you are going through changes and your hormones are out of control, I smell it. I love you and could never stay mad at you", his tone is soft just like his eyes as his finger slips under my chin making me look at him.

"I love you", I sigh with a bright smile stretching across my face.

"And I, you", with a kiss he pulls me into the room and shuts the balcony doors.

"Adelynn?" Alice knocks  on the door.

"Just a second!" I say as I make my way to the door. "How may I assist?"

"Well tomorrow is Sunday so I was wondering if you would like to go shopping for clothes? For the rest of the school year!" Alice chirps.

With a laugh, "yeah of course but you know there are only like three days left before we graduate".

"Yeah but you still need clothes", she smiles back before basically skipping away.

"What a weirdo!" I giggle. 

"I heard that!" Alice voice tinkles with feigned anger. 

"You were meant to!" I laugh back.

I lay down on the bed and think of all that has happened in just a couple of months. Moving from the bright, warm state of Arizona to the cold rainy state of Washington. Finding a coven of vegetarian vampires and among them my mate. Meeting up with old friends. My twin sister, Bella, finding her mate among the same coven of veggie vamps. Said sister finally shifting. Finding out I am pregnant, then finding out I'm pregnant with twins. Basically skipping a grade because they are behind here in Washington. Now I am planning my wedding. Nostalgia settles in and contentment settles in right along side it. 

"Darlin' you make me feel so good without even touching me", Jasper purrs as he snuggles up to me.

"I could make you feel better," I wink, "But I would touch you".

"My, my what a dirty mate you are", Jasper laughs as he leans on his elbow staring at me.

"I'm telling you its these damn hormones! They make me incredibly horny one minute and angry the next. Its hard to keep up. They also make me so tired or nauseous".

"Yeah I can feel it", he sighs and rubs my stomach.

"I actually want to go for a run!" I shoot up and start to walk towards the balcony.

Two hands on either of my shoulders stop me causing me to turn.

"What?" I look up at Jasper.

"Are you sure its safe to run while pregnant?"

"Uhh, no I'm not sure. Oh I could call someone who might know".

Excitedly I almost run to the phone on the bedside table to dial the number I know by heart.

"Hello?" a deep familiar voice answers.

"Sammy?!" I squeal in excitement causing my mate to growl.

"Ady patty, is that you? What number is this?"

"Of course its me! I'm actually calling from my mates house, didn't Paul tell you?"

"Yeah he told me you were back but I didn't believe him cause I figured if you were back you'd at least stop in to say 'hi'." Sam's voice takes on a teasingly stern voice.

Jasper continues to growl in the background but I ignore him, "I will but maybe after I pop out these two kids taking root inside of me. That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. So I am really in the mood to go for a run but my mate is worried I'll hurt the twins, do you think I'll be okay?"

"Your wolf should be able to support your pregnancy so I would advise you to shift instead of just run."

"That sounds so great thank you! Tell Em I say 'hi' I love you! Bye", I hang up and turn towards the balcony again.

Jasper's hands find their way back to my shoulders so its my turn to growl.

"Who was that? Why did you have to ask him about your pregnancy? Why couldn't you just go talk to Carlisle?" he shoots one question after another.

"That was the alpha of the pack up here, they talked me through my first shift. He is more of a father to me than anything and he has a mate. The reason I didn't go ask Carlisle isn't because I don't trust him or don't love him and his say but he's not a werewolf and doesn't fully understand what I'm going through. Okay?"

"Yeah I understand but right now I just feel so possessive and protective I just can't help it. I trust you but there's a part of me that wants you all to myself and lock you up in a tower for the rest of our lives", Jasper explains.

"I can understand that but you need to let me get out because I'll go crazy inside all the time", I kiss him before running and jumping from the balcony shifting mid jump before my crazy mate can stop me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I am so sorry for not updating sooner I thought I had but I guess there was some kind of miscommunication with the internet or something so its been sitting here ready for a while! I thought all of you had abandoned me! Turns out it was just me being a derp! Anyways enjoy, I will be updating soon! XD