Chapter 6

"BELLA!" I screamed as I awoke sweating and screaming. Something was wrong with Bella and I could feel it.

"Adelynn, whats wrong love?! Are you hurt?" Jasper asked frantically.

"No, its Bella something wrong". I answer quickly getting to my feet and running to the door.

"EDWARD!" I yell as I jog down the stairs.

"Adelynn what's wrong"? He asks coming up behind Jasper.

"Something's wrong with Bella" I repeat.

He lets out a low growl as he moves to the back door.

"Edward, I'm going to leave my mind open so you can here me. Jasper, you and Edward will follow me to my house. I have will be shifting so just keep that in mind". I order as I pull back the glass sliding door and run to the forest with Jasper and Edward following close behind.

I quickly unbutton Jasper's shirt, remove it, and put it in my mouth before jumping and shifting mid air.

"How do you know something is wrong with Bella?" Edward asks.

'Bella and I have this unexplainable connection and we can sense when the other twin is in danger, we also have this sort of telepathy thing that allows us to talk to each other in our heads', I explain picking up the pace.

When we finally arrive at my house I shift back and put Jasper's shirt back on. Walking up the driveway I see that Charlie either stayed late at the station or left early. I hurry into the house and run up the stairs and to her room.

Throwing open the door I see that Bella is withering on the ground in pain and I immodestly know whats happening, she is shifting.

*******************

(A/N) I know I'm cruel but I thought I should add a cliff hanger..... DUHH DUHH DUUUUUHHHHHHH

ANYWAYS C,F,V

-COMMENT

-FAN

-VOTE.

~Thayer, out.