Chapter 1

My sister and i don't really have a lot in common, for example she is shy and not very out there. Me, I'm a different story. anyways my sister and i are moving to Forks to live with our father because my step dad is always on the move. at first my mom would stay with us but we could tell that she missed him, so my sister and i talked and came up with a verdict, me and my sister move in with our dad so mom wouldn't feel bad leaving us home alone.

We are currently on our way to the airport, and i was dreading every moment of it. i am terrified of heights and watching movies and shows where the plane crashes doesn't help much. "Adelynn, calm down your going to be fine nothing will happen, i will be there with you" Bella whispered. I let out a shaky breath and nodded. When we got on the plane i was hyperventilating, Bella was trying t calm me down. which i was grateful for.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, buckle your seatbelts we are going to be taking off shortly". The stewartess Said through the loud speaker. That only made me start freaking out more. "Here, i thought you might need this" Bella said taking my IPod out of he bag and handed it to me. "oh thank God, thank you". i said and took it from her. she gave me a small smile and nodded. Eventually i fall asleep, and i guess for the whole ride because Bella woke me up and told me we had landed. i quickly got up and grabbed my carry on bag and headed towards the exit with Bella close behind. 

as we where getting off the plane Bella slipped and almost hit her head, but i caught her just before she could. "Thanks" she muttered getting up. Another difference between her and me was that i was not clumsy like her. The only difference people see when they firt meet us is that i have blonde hair and blue eyes like my mother and Bella has brown hair and Brown eyes, like my father. But other than that we look exactly a like. I spotted charlie when we got into the parking lot and i waved to him and started to walk faster.

when i got to him i dropped my stuff and threw my arms around him. he hugged me back awkwardly, see the thing about charlie is that he keeps to himself more, thats where Bella got it from, and rarley ever shows emotion. "How've you been dad"? i asked when i pulled away. "good i guess". he replied opening the trunk. i put my stuff in and helped Bella with her stuff. "I tottaly call sitting in the back" i yelled running to open the back and getting in. Bella rolled her eyes and chuckled. 

the drive to forks took about an hour and then another half an hour to get to his house. when we got there i got out and Charlie opened the back. i quickly grabbed my stuff and walked to the house. "so where are our rooms"? i asked setting my stuff down. "Err, I'll show you" he said and walked up the stairs. "this is Bella's room" he said walking to the end of the hall. "and this is your room" charlie said walking to the room right next to hers. i opened the door and squeeled "Thanks dad i love it"!! He puffed ot his chest and chuckled to himself. 

"You girls should get some sleep, school is tomorrow". 'Uggh i hate school' i told myself but nodded. "well good night dad" "Good night Adelynn, Bella" he said and walked into his room and shut the door. i let out a sigh and plopped down on my bed almost imediatly falling into a deep sleep.