Chapter 7

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT.

"Bella!" I run over and kneel beside her. "Don't worry Bells everything is going to be okay, I'm here now." I rush out as I grip her delicate hand in mine.

"Edward pick her up and follow me", I order as I stand up without letting go of Bella's hand. Edward quickly follows my orders as we head out into the back.

"Okay set her down there and back up please."

"What's happening to her?" Edwards pained question reaches my ears but I am to focused on Bella to really pay attention to anything else.

"Ad...d..y" Bella grits out in pain.

Tears come to my eyes as I reply, "Shhh, shh, Bella everything is going to be okay. I'm here now".

"Adelynn", Jasper whispers as he crouches down besides me while scooping my up in his arms and holding me to his chest. "We can take some of the pain away".

"How?" I ask sniffling.

"We can make her sleepy enough to fall asleep so that it lessens the pain".

"NO! It's to dangerous".

'I know what I need to do', I think to myself.

Focusing I bring forth my empathy gift and concentrate to take most of the pain, but this means that I will also be in pain.

"Adelynn what the hell are you doing, don't do this please!" Jasper pleads knowing full well what I was thinking but its to no avail.

"Jasper it will be okay I already went through the pain of my first shift so it shouldn't hurt as much, but I have to do this! I can't let her go through this alone."

"Please Adelynn..." he says desperetly but I am already withering in my mates arms, in pain. I put up my shield so that Jasper can't take the pain away.

"Ady, stop this. Please! At least let me take some of the pain please!" a dry sob escapes Jaspers lips.

I hear a sickening crack as a sharp pain runs through my leg and I release a high pitched agonized scream.

***********TIME LAPSE**************

                      AN HOUR LATER

Breathing heavily I look over at Bella and smile at her small brown figure. She looks down and yelps jumping back. Bella barks then makes a growling sound when she realizes she can't speak. I chuckle and turn towards Jasper, who is looking at me with a tortured look.

"Jasper, I'm sorry. I just couldn't let my sister go through that. I had to endure the pain alone and trust me its the worst, even worse than what I just went through."

He doesn't answer, just looks at me with an emotionless face.

"I'm sorry", I whisper while looking down at my hand in my lap.

Without warning I am being tackled to the ground my arms pinned above my head. A gasp escapes me as I look up into Jasper's now black eyes.

"Jasper?" I question warily.

A growl works its way out of Jaspers mouth, is this the major he tried to tell me about last time his eyes turned black?

I swallow hard before asking "Major"?

Another growl comes from him but this time it isn't a warning, its a growl of approval. I sigh with relief and relax until I hear Edward.

"Ady, be careful! That isn't Jasper, its The Major. The Major is Jasper's primal side, there is not telling what he might do".