Chapter 16

*Sexual Content*

"You mean your life before the Cullens?" I ask feeling his nervousness.

He nods and takes my hand. Jasper stands with his back toward the two vampires and grabs my towel holding it out to shield my body as I get dressed. I do the same for him but project my shield around us still not fully trusting these vamps.

"I was born 1844 in Houston, Texas. When I turned 17 I lied on the draft form and was drafted into the Confederate army. I was very skilled on the battlefield and after a couple of years promoted to Major. It was a warm day in September, 1867, I was asked to evacuate all women and children from a small town and was heading back to camp when I came across three beautiful women with pale skin and red eyes. Every instinct in my body told me that they were a danger but being the chivalrous man I am offered my help. They whispered and giggled about strange things before one of them, who had introduced herself as Maria, lunged at me. I woke up three days later only to find that I was undead and thirsty. I ended up killing 10 men, six women, and six children. Somehow they knew I would be very useful to them", Jasper's jaw clenches as he says the last part.

"I was quick to learn which meant quick to climb the ranks until I was second only to Maria. She told me to use my power to fuel the newborns on our side by anger so they would start frenzying like an unstoppable swarm of sharks after catching the scent of blood. I would also use my power to cause our opponents to become almost immobilized by fear. We were undefeated and since I was second in command I was also in charge of training and ending recruits. The thing about newborns is they are stronger and faster in their first year of life due to the last of their human blood still running through their veins. Maria never kept any soldiers after the first year mark except for me, you see I was different because I got faster and stronger after my first year. I stayed with Maria for four years before I met two newborns by the name of Peter and Charlotte. Maria also didn't let mated pairs stay in her army", he looks down at our intertwined fingers in his lap before continuing.

"I met Peter first. He had a knack of knowing something before it happened. He said that he just 'knew' stuff. That's his gift. We eventually became friends and I convinced Maria that we needed him so he became my second in command. Two more years after that did we meet Charlotte. Charlotte is Peter's mate and when I found out I let them escape. Maria was furious and I was severely punished. After that I became depressed because I ended up killing the soldiers I trained and felt their emotions as they died. I thought about ending it a couple of times but the Major wouldn't let me, he said that we had to wait for our mate, you. He ended up taking over until Peter and Charlotte came back for me and convinced me to leave. I stayed with them for a while until I came across a little pixie like vampire and her quiet mate. We all found the Cullens and adapted to their diet. Now here we are, I understand if you are too disgusted to be with m-".

"Who's the one talking nonsense now? What you did in the past doesn't define who you are now! It makes you stronger for having gone through all of that and coming out a better person. I said I loved you and I meant it, you won't get rid of me that easy", I interrupt him.

"But I have all of these scars".

"So what? Your scars are the physical signs that let everyone know that you were strong enough to over come obstacles. Plus I think they're hot", I wink at the end.

"God I love you", he breathes before latching is lips on to mine I a passionate frenzy.

I respond with fervor, pushing him back till his back hits the ground and I'm on top of him. Someone clears their throat and I'm reminded that we're not alone. I sit up mumbling a sorry and a comment about pregnancy hormones causing Jasper to chuckle and wiggle his eyebrows suggestively. I gasp and slap his chest with an embarrassed giggle.

"Not that I'm not glad to see you, but what are y'all doing here?" Jasper asks standing to his feet and helping me up as well.

"Well my 'knower' was going crazy. Said you found your mate and she was pregnant? It was a little perplexing to think about so I told Char and we decided to come visit you but since y'all are busy we'll see ya later," Peter says.

"It was nice to meet you", I wave to them before they turn and flit away.

"Well that was interesting", I sigh and start to gather stuff.

"Hey stop, I'll clean this up later let's just get you back to the house", Jasper says as he picks me up.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I can run myself?" Giving Jasper a pointed look as he runs.

"Yeah but I like the feeling of you in my arms and having to rely on me".

I smile and caress his face. His golden eyes stare back into my blue ones and I just about melt. Soon he sets me gently on my feet in his bedroom.

"I'll be right back, I am going to go clean up the clearing", with a quick kiss on the lips he's gone.

My eyes scan the room casually trying to figure out what I'm gonna do while my mate is away. Take a quick nap? As appealing as that sounds I've been sleeping a lot and feel like I'm missing too much. Get dressed? Nah I'm kinda dirty. Ooh that's perfect, I can go take a nice relaxing bath. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the hot water making sure it isn't too hot. Jasper's bathroom is as big as my bedroom back at my dad's place. There is a nice floor level shower with an adjustable shower head. There is a gorgeous claw foot tub that could fit at least five of me. The tile is a simple black and white checker pattern. The toilet isn't too special and the sink has nice counter space.

Shaking my thoughts out of my head I turn back to the tub and cut the water before sliding in. A moan escapes my lips at the euphoria I feel in this moment.

"Well isn't someone enjoying them-self?" Jasper jokes leaning, cross armed, against the door frame.

I moan again closing my eyes, "I am".

*Sexual content*

I hear the sound of clothes rubbing together but keep my eyes closed not really paying attention. My eyes snap open when I feel Jasper get in the tub behind me the pulling me flush against his chest. With a sigh of content I let my head drop back on to Jasper's shoulder. His fingertips trail down my arms and back up. Despite bing in hot water, goosebumps arise from my skin. His fingers trail down again this time over my breasts. My back arches, pushing my chest closer to his hands and my a** grinds a little on Jasper.

"So responsive and sensitive", Jasper purrs lowly into my ear causing me to shiver.

After playing with my hardened nubs his hands move lower down my stomach. For a second his hands stops at my baby bump before going lower. His cool fingers tease me with the feather like touches. I growl and move forward closer to his fingers. With a chuckle, one of his fingers moves past my lower lips to rub my swollen nub.

With my eyes closed everything seems heightened. I bite my lip to hold in the moan that wants to escape. Jasper leans forward and starts kissing and licking my neck. This time I can't hold back the moan. I feel Jasper smile against my neck. His finger stops moving causing me to let a growl like whimper. I push my hips out wanting, needing, his fingers on me again. Without warning two of Jasper's fingers plunge into me causing me to gasp. While still kissing my neck his other hand comes up to grip my breast. I let out a loud moan arching my back towards his hands.

"You like that?" Jasper says against my neck, I moan in response.

"I can't hear you?" His hands stop.

I growl, "Yes now keep going".

"I don't like that tone so how about you beg me?" Jasper growls back.

I whimper and squirm trying to get him to move his fingers inside me. He starts to slowly remove them.

"Wait, wait. Please Jasper, please keep moving your fingers".

"I don't know..." he trails off.

"Oh god please! Please! I need you", I moan and rub up against him.

He growls and plunges his fingers back into me this time his thumb reaches up to rub my cl*t. I scream Jasper's name as I c*m. I slump back against him with closed eyes.

"I love you", I whisper before drifting off.