Chapter 4

Jasper and i walked out to the parking lot in silence, i really did hate lying to him but he could not know about this and some how get himself killed so he would just have to deal with it. when we got to the truck Bella was already their looking at us. i smiled and she smiled back, i looked up to Jasper and kissed his cheek and said goodbye before i got in the cab of the truck. when Bella got in the cab she started the car and then looked at me. "you just met Jasper and you're already in a 'relationship' with him"! "Bella he is my mate, and mate relationships move a lot faster than human relationships, you know that" i replied. "he's your mate, does he know"? she questioned biting her lip.

"of course he does, he's a vampire" i said nonchalantly. "oh my gosh how could i not know this"? she asked herself and started to drive. yup that's right Bella knows about the supernatural world because she was suppose to be in it, i still think she's a shifter but i can't be sure until her birthday. "the humans are going to think its weird that you guys just met and are already swapping spit" she says and chuckles to herself. "Ha, Ha very funny, just wait till you find your mate. i bet its Edward" i add the last part smiling to myself because i already know he is.

"Yeah I highly doubt that, I mean he was being so rude today in class" she said with a slight blush playing on her cheeks. "Bella don't worry about it, it will all be fine. Oh yeah and before I forget I will probably be sitting with the Cullens but you are more than welcome to join me". I said with a smile. "i don't know, would they mind, would they even like me"? "of course, they will love you don't worry about it okay? It will all be fine" she nodded and looked back at the road. We didn't speak the rest of the way. When we got home I hopped out of the cab grabbed my bag and jogged inside out of the rain, I quickly went to my room and shut the door. I plopped down on my bed and thought about what all happened today.

I met my mate 

Made new friends  

Lied to said mate 

And played a couple of pranks. Check. 

Tomorrow is Friday thank goodness. 'I have a lot of unpacking to do since I was to lazy to do it yesterday when I got here.' I thought to myself as I looked at my stuff on the floor. 'this I what I have powers for.' just as i thought that my clothes lifted off the floor folded and then where put in my dresser. i sat up to look at my now clean floor and decided i was going to go for a run. i hopped off my bed and ran downstairs and out the door. i ran deep enough into the woods so that no one could see me and then i stripped out of my clothes and phased. i shook out my white coat and then started to walk. After a little while i decided i was board so i ran, i don't know where i was but i was guessing it was in another packs territory because all of a sudden there was a furious growl that came from behind a tree.

i stiffened and turn towards the sound. the wolf was a male, i could tell by how tall he was, because females a smaller. l was bigger then all of the shifters i met, in animal form, normally i was short but when i was in shifter form i was significantly bigger. he stepped towards me and i let out a warning growl. he went behind a tree and phased before coming out and telling me to phase as well. i followed his example and phased as well and put my clothes back on. "Swan"? he asked shocked. "how do you know my last name"? "because you father, Charlie Swan, used to have my grandmother baby-sit you when he went to go fishing with Jacob, and my dad". he replied. "Paul, you look so big now, and your a shifter? whats up with that, we have to get caught up"! He chuckled at my babbling.

"Same old Adelynn, where is Bella"? "She is at home probably doing homework". "she didn't want to come with you"? he asked "oh she can't shift....yet, i think she is a shifter but i don't know until her birthday". "oh, have you found your mate yet"? he asked. "yeah, today actually" i smiled thinking of him, "you"? "Yes, you know Jake's older sister Rebecca right"? "She's your mate"?! "Yes"! i Squealed and hugged him say how i was excited for him. "well i t was nice seeing you again but i better get home before my dad worries" i say and hug him one last time. "yeah, and you should stop by some time and we can hang out".

"I would really like that" i said and with that i shifted and ran the way i think i came. as i went further i noticed that there was a sweet smell, the smell of my mate so i excitedly followed it. i followed it up to a beautiful house. i was so in awe of the house that i didn't even notice that i had company. when i heard someone growl that's when i snapped out of it. i looked at the person who growled and it was Emmett. 'this is the perfect opportunity to show him that i am stronger then him' i thought to myself. i smiled a Wolfy grin and just as i was about to attack i heard someone yell at us to stop. i let out a sigh and got out of the crouch i was in. i looked at the person who said it and it was Jasper. i purred and walked over to him. he was surprised by my behaviour but recognision spread across his face as he surely smelt me and felt the sparks when i touched him. "Adelynn"?

(A/N) Sooo what did you think? "C.V.F"-

-Comment

Vote 

Fan