Jungkook - Bad Boy In Luv (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I always arrive this late. Our house is not near our school." I answered, about to go inside my room when I felt someone grabbing my arm and shoving me to the wall.

"Are you talking back to me?" he asked, sticking his face too close that I could smell alcohol from his breath.

"I'm just a.a.answering your question." I stuttered abit as I knew what was going to happen with his eyes growing wide in fury.

*slap*

I held lips and stretched out my hand, only to see fresh blood.

"Manners." He said, grabbing my face near to his with his nails digging into my skin. "Where art thou?" He laughed sending shivers down my spine.

"Clean up the table and bring me some more liquor in my room." He said, throwing me to the ground. I gasp in pain as I feel a stinging sensation down my knees.

Crap.

I wiped the tears forming in my eyes with my uniform sleeves as I gulp back the lump forming in my throat.

"Are you hurt?" My brother asked from behind me, picking me up with my arm.

Shit.

"I.I'm fine." I said, yanking my arm away from his as soon as I stood up. "I've got to clean. Excu-"

"Why are you in a hurry?" He asked, shoving me back to the wall, playing with my hair as he smirked.

"S.s.Sungjo. Please.. S.s.s.Stop." I begged shakily as he started to smell the strands of my hair before tracing his fingers down my cheeks.

"Shh, I'll take good care of you~ you don't have to clean tonight." he cooed, sending shivers down my spine.

I gathered up all my courage to push him back as I run to my door and lock it quickly, taking deep breaths as I steady myself, but failing miserably as I fall on my knees with my face buried in my hands I sob in fear.

Why is my life like this?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I got up early, got ready for school and even skipped breakfast as I snuck out of my window. Even if it's not that hot, I wore my knee socks just to hide the wounds I got last night from that monster while I place a little bit of concealer on my bruised and wounded mouth. I left the house unnoticed as I don't want to see those two monsters I unfortunately live with. Eomma, why did you leave me with these guys? If only I could, I would have left this house for a long time. Why did you have to marry a two faced jerk with a pervert of a son? Why would you replace appa with another A-hole?

I sighed as I try to calm myself

Just be thankful you don't have to face school with Sungjo. He studies in a different school and that's already a big thing.

I got to school 20 minutes before time like always. Students laughing around me as they talk about nothing, having a happy life while I have this nightmare. Lucky people. I opened my locker only to have a note fall down on my shoes.

Hi Baozi!

I chuckled, smiling at the paper that was now in my hands.

"You look like a gangster with the way you clothe and the way you walk and talk but when you smile, you actually look like a bunny." I remarked as we walk home together.

"Bunny? Haha my hyung always says that. Now that I think about it... You have full, soft, squishy looking cheeks! Baozi!" he remarked.

"I am not a steamed bun!" I retorted with a smile