"The only thing you have going for you, is your smart mouth. I hope you didn't think we were dumb enough to take not take care of your special abilities. That would have been a little problem don't ya think?" He asked, and I growled.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" I shouted in anger.

"We gave little (Y/N) a shot, filled with a good ole special herb that takes care of you for a long period of time." Hidan replied, and I growled.
"If we give you a little more, it would put you in a state of body paralysis, and giving you too much, would kill you." He added, smirking.
"So I suggest you start treating me with respect." He stated matter of factly.

"Oh, I'm practically shaking." I said sarcastically glaring at Hidan, making him growl at me.
"I'm sure if you insinuate for me to give you respect again, I may just pee my pants." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Kakuzu let a slight chuckle, as Hidan growled and slapped me hard in the face, drawing blood. I looked up at him in shock, as he smirked at me.

That fucking hurt.

"Sarcastic bitch." He said with a laugh.

"Hit me again! I'll try to protect your pride by fake screaming in pain, since you hit like a little bitch." I growled, as Hidan dug his nails into my hands, as I sucked in air.

"Hidan! That's enough." Kakuzu said, as Hidan let go and crossed his arms, and scoffed.

"Yeah Hidan." I said smirking.
"Listen to your master!" I cooed, as I was talking to a puppy.

"That's it! I've had it! Fuck the plan, I'm killing the bitch." Hidan said, as he lunged towards me. Hidan was suddenly stopped by Kakuzu, who tied him with his strings.

"Are you done?" He asked Hidan, as I chuckled.

"Look I carried this bitch all the way here, and didn't kill her. Pein said we needed to keep her alive, he never said anything about cutting off a few fingers, or her tongue" He started suggesting, making me squint my eyes at him.

"Is that anyway to treat a guest Hidan?" I heard a woman's voice, making me turn my head in her direction. My eyes widened in shock, as I remembered the face I had once seen many years ago.

"I-it's you..." I said breathlessly, as she walked in-front of me.

So father was right...

"It's nice to see you again (Y/N)." She stated, as I raised a brow.

"The pleasure is all yours, believe me." I grumbled, as other people started to come into the room.

"I'm surprised you managed to catch her." A familiar voice said, as my head shot in the direction to see Zetsu.

"Oh great, the photosynthetic pea brain is here too." I said, making black Zetsu scowl.

"Well that's not a very nice thing to say to a comrade." White Zetsu, said.
"I already want to eat her." Black Zetsu said, as I sighed.

"I wouldn't necessarily say you're on my best friends forever list." I grumbled, as I looked in the corner to see Itachi, and shark boy, and I glared at them.

"If looks could kill, I'd say you'd be sushi, Kisame." I heard someone say.

"Who in the hell is the walking talking Barbie doll?" I asked, as he scowled at me, making Kisame snicker.

"See it's no fun getting called names, now is it, Deidara?" Kisame teased, as Deidara growled.

"You shut the hell up Kisame, before I make sure you sleep with the fishes." He threatened, as I rolled my eyes, before making eye contact with Itachi Uchiha.