"Am I interrupting something?" Harrison voice made you scoot away from Tom. Looking up at Harrison you saw him sent Tom a glare.

"No, all good mate. How did it go? I'm not used to you spending the night with us." Tom laughed as Harrison just shrugged.

"Oh come on, don't act like I'm never around when we're out."

"You're not, Harrison. When was the last time I didn't end up leaving alone with Tom because you were too busy chatting up some girl?" You chuckled. Something that was meant to be a joke from your side, hit Harrison pretty hard. Were you right?

"Well, it looked like you and Tom were clearly having more fun without me." he shot back as he made his way towards the bar.

"What was that?" You had never seen Harrison like that.

"Are you stupid? First off all, you owe me 20 bucks or just the next round of drinks. Second of all, he had jealousy written all over his face." Tom laughed, shaking his head at your stupidity.

"Yeah. Of course he did." You rolled your eyes. Something inside of you told you that Harrison would never go for you and that he didn't even care about you. Hearing Tom tell you those things confused you like crazy, but you were also pretty sure Tom was drunk and had absolutely no idea what he was saying.

"Give me my money, I'll get us more drinks." Tom said as he saw Harrison make his way back over to you. Handing him your wallet you watched him disappear in the crowd.

"So, you and Tom?" Harrison asked, as he took Tom's place next to you.

"What?"

"Never thought the two of you would be a thing one day." He mumbled, not even looking at you.

"Why? Because he's so much cooler than I am? Or because he's better than me and deserves better?"

"W-What? N-No? Why- Why would you say that?" Harrison looked at you, confusion written all over his face.

"You just can't believe that your oh-so-perfect friend would be interested in someone like me, right? It's clear that you sometimes think I'm not even good enough for you to spend the evening with me - and only me. I'm so sick of you hooking up with different girls every now and then and as soon as I talk to someone you come over here and make me feel even worse about myself."

"(Y/N). Why would you think that I think no one would be interested in you? That's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Fuck, (Y/N), look at me for god's sake," he said, using his index finger to make you turn your head a look at him, "It's not that I think Tom's better than you, it's quite the opposite actually. I don't want him looking at you like that. I don't want anyone else than me looking at you like that." He admitted, making your heartbeat speed up. Was Tom right and Harrison was actually jealous?

"Why- Why would you say that? You don't have any fucking right to tell mo who gets to look at me. Are you serious right now? I watched you go after millions of girls in the past years and here I am, trying to get myself laid and you're cockblocking me by telling me only you get to look at me?" This was now definitely the alcohol taking over for you.

"So, you want to fuck Tom?" He raised his eyebrow at you.

"Uh, y-yes?" Obviously you didn't, but Harrison didn't need to know that. Nonetheless, Harrison knew you inside and out and he knew when you were lying. Relief shot through his body as soon as he realized that you definitely weren't trying to hook up with his friend.

"Are you sure, darling?" His mouth formed a smirk, a smirk you had seen plenty of times whenever he was talking to girls. Leaning in he let his lips brush over your cheek.

"W-What are you doing?"

"I think there's someone in this room, who could treat you so much better. And I think you know who I mean and what I'm doing." He grinned as he placed a feathery kiss on your lips, waiting for your reaction.

"Why now, Harrison?" You were still confused. Ignoring your heart that was shouting at you to pull him back for another kiss, you brain was still trying to work out what he was doing.

"You're mine, Beautiful. Let's make it official." He smiled as your heart took over and pulled him closer, capturing his lips with your own. Your heart was doing backflips as you pulled apart for air.

"Happy fucking Birthday to me." He grinned as his thumb caressed your cheek.

"By the way, you keep that photo of us in your wallet?" You giggled, making Harrison blush. Pulling you back in for another one of his breathtaking kisses you seemed to forget about the world around you - and about Tom who never returned with your fucking wallet.