"Ready for bed?" The blonde boy smiled as he threw an arm around you, pulling you into his side, making Tom send a grin your way.

The two of you got comfy in Harrison's bed, when he pulled you into his arms as you were already drifting off to sleep. You felt him place a soft kiss on your forehead when your dreams finally lulled you in.

Harrison woke up to you mumbling things in your sleep. He was still debating on whether or not to wake you up incase you were having bad dreams when he heard his name fall from your lips. The thoughts about him appearing in your dreams made him smile and pull you closer to him. How he loved having you in his arms. This was it - the moment he was the happiest.

"I need you to make out with me." He heard you mumble as his eyes shot open again. What were you dreaming about? Was he still part of that dream?

"Don't worry though, it's for science." The boy had to hold back a laugh. He knew you had weird dreams, but this one was definitely new.

"Shut up, Harrison." You moved again as you wrapped your arms around Harrison, burying your face in the crook of his neck. The boy's hand automatically went to you hair as he drifted back to sleep with a smile on his face.

You woke up because you felt like you were burning, Harrison's body warmth was nice in the winter, but in the summer it was like you were lying in an oven. You tried to free yourself from Harrison's grip but failed horribly.

"H.." You giggled as you poked his nose to make him loosen his grip.

"Sleep." He mumbled as he tightened his grip even more.

"Harrison, you're incredibly hot, you need to let go of me or else I'm going to melt." You laughed.

"I know I'm hot." You saw his mouth curve into a smile.

"Shut up, Harrison." Harrison's eyes opened slowly when he remembered your dream last night.

"Morning." He smiled as he finally let you scoot away from his warmth.

"Hi." You laughed as you turned to your side, facing him.

"So, what were you dreaming about last night?" Harrison grinned as memories of the dream you had made their way to your brain. Freaking Tom got into your head.

"U-Uh, nothing. What do you mean?"

"Who'd you want to make out with? For science?" Had you actually said that out loud? Shit.

"Uh... no one you need to know of."

"Was it me?" He joked, but when he saw you avoid his eye, his eyes widened, realizing that you had actually dreamed about him, "Was it me?" he asked again.

"No... M-Maybe. Forget it." You said, trying to get up to avoid talking more about it.

"Don't you dare get up now before telling me about your dream." Harrison laughed as he stopped you from leaving his bed.

"It's nothing, really, just some stupid dream."

"So you don't want to make out with me. Not even for science?" Harrison grinned as you rolled your eyes again, "What science by the way?"

"Would you shut up? I just wanted to test if this was more than friendship, now leave me alone." You said. Your eyes widened when you realized what you just said.

"There's only one way to find out, I guess." Your eyes finally met his blue ones when you understood what he meant. Did he actually want to kiss you?

"W-What?"

"Are you going to kiss me or not? For science?" His mouth curved into a smile as he pulled you closer to him, his hand finding it's way to your cheek as his thumb rubbed over the soft skin.

The moment your lips met his, you knew that this was so much more. It wasn't like you had imagined it in your dream, it was better - so much better. Your first kiss was innocent, the two of you scared to go too far. You were testing your waters, waiting for the other one to deepen the kiss to see if you both felt the same. To see if you both thought that this was so much more than just friendship.

"So, what did science say?" Harrison whispered against your lips when you pulled apart for air.

"Science needs a few more tests." You grinned, pulling him in for a more passionate kiss. A kiss to show him how much you wanted this, a kiss that finally let him know about you feelings for him. A kiss you thought would be hard to top by any other kiss.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this." Harrison smiled when you were back to being cuddled into his side, just enjoying the moment with your... what were you now?

"So Tom was right when he told me you've like me for a while?" You asked.

"I think he understated that a bit. I've known for a while that you're the only person I've ever actually wanted to spent the rest of my life with." Harrison smiled as he placed a kiss on the top of your head.

"I think we could make this work." You smiled, lifting your head to place a kiss on the blonde boys lips.

"So do I." Your boyfriend smiled.