#1

Blurb: "Will you love me like this forever?"

Harrison woke up due to the lack of body warmth next to him. His hand roamed the empty space beside him, wondering where you had gone when he heard the sound of something dropping on the floor coming from the kitchen.

Not bothering to put on a shirt, he hopped out of bed, making his way over to your kitchen where he found you putting some fruits and syrup on top of the pancakes in front of you.

"Good Morning, Beautiful." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around you from behind, pulling you closer to the point where there was literally no space between the two of you.

"Happy Birthday, Baby." You smiled as you managed to turn around. Placing a soft kiss on his lips you felt your heartbeat go up. After two years, he still managed to make you go weak in the knees and he still made you fall in love with him over and over again.

"Thank you." He smiled as he kissed you forehead before pulling you in for a hug. He had been extremely cuddly and clingy the past day due to the fact that he would be leaving with Tom again a few days later.

"Harrison, I still need to finish making breakfast, I thought you'd be asleep much longer." You giggled as you felt his lips touching the soft spot on your neck.

"I can't sleep without you next to me." He whined.

"You're literally gone for half the time, how can you not sleep without me next to you?" You smiled, kissing your boyfriend's nose.

"But it's different when you're here with me! I can't do anything about it when you're not there, but now you're here and you won't even stay with me in bed." He pouted as he nestled his face in the crook of your neck, making your hands go up to roam your fingers through his hair.

"We need food, you div. I don't want you starving on your birthday." You giggled.

"I don't need food. I only need you in my life." He grinned, realizing how cheesy that sounded.

"How about we finish breakfast before we head back to bed where we can cuddle all day?" You felt him nod against your skin before you turned around to finish what you had started.

"I'm sorry I'm always gone." He whispered with a hint of sadness in his voice as he pulled you back into his front.

"You know I'm fine with you doing your job, Harrison and it's not like you're never here."

"I know, but.. I'm scared that you're not going to want this anymore at some point."

"I love you, Harrison. It doesn't matter if you're in London, the US or in goddamn space. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else."

"Will you love me like this forever?"

"Yes, I'll love you like that forever, Babe - But if you don't let me finish making your damn birthday breakfast then I'm going to drop your ass sooner than you thought." You laughed as he released you from his grip and sitting down on the kitchen table just staring at you and thinking about how lucky he was to have you as his girlfriend.