Marga flinch.
She really likes Xian.
But Xian only smiles and nod but dont ask her anything or talks to her yet he initiate a question to Tania?
What's so good about her?
That bitchy pretend Mary?

Knock. Knock.

"Come in." Gabriel said without much paying attention to.

"Good evening everyone." Almonde walks in followed by the most charming Paul who flash a toothpaste smile and kind nod. He looks so cute and approachable.

"Good evening Ms.Almonde." the four girls that are all brought here by Almonde herself happily greets her.

Almonde timidly smile.

"What brings you two here?" Gabriel finally look up and ask tilting his head a bit.

Almonde smile and stare back confidently while Paul lower his head.

"Sir Raphael gave his thanks for helping his son to Sir Felix. They also went and silence the media and compensate the people on the hospital."

Gabriel looks at Felix.

"Gawd! You can actually help people?" Xian ask amaze.

Felix frowns.
"You got the wrong guy."

"No. We are positive. You are caught in the CCTV and of course its not like you are hiding from them either." Almonde chuckles.

"I only take care of some pest for my younger sister. I didnt save some big shots son or whatever." Felix wave his hand saying the conversation is over and Almonde knows not to mess with Felix.

"Im curious who this lucky younger sister." Xian laughs softly teasing Felix.

"True. Must be a very cute younger sister." King adds on.

Felix glares at the two who is enjoying themselves.

Gabriel also wants to know but says nothing.

"Tell Mr. Raphael that no thanks are needed between friends." Gabriel said indifferently.

"She must be very special if she can be acknowledge as Sir Felix younger sister." Chocoa said in a soft voice.

Almonde smiles and feel a bit mischivous.

"Well, she is special. She is your younger sister after all." She nonchalantly said in a small voice but everyone looks at her.

Even Gabriel gasp.

"What?" Anastasia shouted.
She is not the youngest?

"Katirina Mendoza. I guess all of you three knows this name?" Almonde felt so happy inside looking at the dumbfounded three male Gods stunned.
She felt so accomplished.

No one knew what the three Male Gods are thinking but they didnt say anything else that night even after they left.

Four girls burn in envy.
And three Male God become silent.
Gabriel sits alone in his study room.
Almonde is sighing rubbing her temple.

"You mean you just found out that the one who gave you that watch is actually your daughter? Didnt I gave you all their files ahead of time? Cant you sparr your daughters even a bit of your dedication to work?"

Gabriel didnt say anything and look at the files in front of him.

"Do you wish me to bring her in?" Almonde ask after Gabriel's lack of response.

"No. We will take her back after Anastasia adjust living here."

"But your daughter is already in the middle of everything. Are you still refusing to help her?"

"Do I have the  chance to help? Seeing this detailed report, Xian and King are both fighting to help her first and even Felix willing to lend a helping hand."

"Father and friends are two different things. You told me you met someone you wish she is your daughter but now you take her for granted because she really is your daughter?"

"Do I deserve to be a father? Am I doing the right thing?"

"You are asking me? Im just an employee you know." Almonde sigh.

"Is she living a good life right now?"

"Among all your daughters? Yes. Her life is fulfilling."

Gabriel didnt show it but he looks displeased.
"She still wants to see her dad. She even buy me this."

Almonde smiles awkwardly and just shakes her head a little.

"Dont act cute when you are already this old, Boss."

Gabriel's always poker face flush red.

A/N :
My nephew is the cutest 7 month old baby for me.
We are eating fish cracker outside the house cause its hot inside and drinking ice cold coke.

You dont have to like the story.
Just reading this story is already the greatest honor you could give me.
So enjoy if you still find it enjoyable.
And hope you feel refresh not like us who feel sweaty. Lols.