Concerning Hiding

I was sitting on the couch quietly alone, Kage and Sadie had left about three hours ago and right now I was just watching tv, I heard the door and I looked over quickly, Jack was limping into the house, I got up quickly.
"Oh g-god, are y-you ok-kay?!" I asked quickly.
"Well, generally." He replied as he closed the door, "I mean... I'm still breathing, so that's a bonus." He gave a thumbs up.
I quickly went over to him, I grabbed him as gently as I possibly could, I began slowly leading him to the couch.
"What h-happened?" I asked.
"Well, first it was the cops." He replied, "Then it was a cliff."
I nearly choked, I managed to keep my emotions under control and take him to the couch, once I sat him down he started pulling his shirt off, I sat next to him and started somewhat helping him, he huffed in pain as soon as his shirt was off, I could see a lot of bullet holes, he was bleeding black, basically the stuff that leaked from his eyes, he reached up and touched one of the holes, getting stuff on his fingertips, he sighed as he dropped his arm, I quickly ran off to the bathroom and got the first aid kit, I then ran back to the living room and sat next to him, he looked at me slightly as I got it open.
"Give it a minute." He said, "Let the bullets fall out."
I stopped and just watched the slow-moving liquid leak from the holes, I ended up getting up and going to get a towel, once I found one I grabbed it and took it back out to him, he was tossing the bullets onto the floor now, somewhat making a mess, I was happy this place didn't have carpet, I went over to him and gently wiped some of the stuff off him, he moved slightly but didn't try to stop me, I wiped everything off him as he just sat there, every now and then he'd reach up and grab a bullet that had leaked out before he'd toss it onto the floor, after a while the leaking stopped and he sighed, that's when I actually started to patch him up, mostly placing gauss patches over the wounds and taping it down, once I was done he turned to me and quickly pulled me up onto his lap, he began kissing my bandage covered neck as he rubbed my sides, I wrapped my arms around his neck loosly as he kissed me, I was expecting him to bite me at this point seeing as how he heals faster when he eats, he gently kissed my chin before he slid me off his lap and onto the couch again, he then got up and began limping to the kitchen, I got up and began following him just to make sure he'd be alright, he went over to the fridge and opened it, he reached in and began looking for something as he was digging through it, soon he pulled a baggy of who-knows-what out and closed the door, he opened the baggy and began to eat whatever it is, I just stayed quiet as I watched him lean against the counter.
Jack walked off to the sink and began washing his hand off, then he started walking off to the couch again, he was still limping, I quickly caught up to his side before he sat down, I sat next to him and he quickly pulled me up onto his lap, he started kissing and biting my neck again and I made no effort to stop him, I didn't really have a reason to, even though Jack's a cannibal and can be unpredictable and violent I knew he really did care about me, I knew this wasn't a sort of abuse, it was more of a subconscious thing, he was biting out of instinct because he's a cannibal, the only people he interacted with before me were his victims, and I never bothered to actually correct that behavior so he wouldn't bite me, honestly I was a bit worried that I'd mess him up completely if I tried to correct him, although I was sure that he's been biting less lately, almost like he's been teaching himself not to bite me as much, he licked my bare skin on my neck before he just leaned against me.
"Are y-you okay...?" I asked quietly.
"You're very soft." He replied, "It's nice."
I gently rubbed his sides, he grabbed my head and kissed me softly.
"I love you." I said quietly.
"Do you?" He asked.
I kissed him a bit more.
"I love you." I repeated.
He kissed my neck and face again, I pulled him closer with my legs, he sighed as he leaned against me.
"You really do care, don't you?" He asked.
"I r-really d-do." I replied.
"Then do what I say." He said.
I just slightly furrowed my brow, I stayed quiet as I anticipated what he was about to say.
"If someone comes in here I don't want you to associate with them." He said, "Only Kage and Sadie."
I leaned against his head slightly.
"Okay..." I agreed quietly.
"I'm being serious." He said, "If someone comes into the cabin I want you to hide and not come out until an hour after they're gone."
I moved away from him slightly and looked down at him, he looked up at me.
"There's a false wall in the closet in the bedroom, it's surprisingly easy to open, just pull on the handle, that's one place you can hide." He continued, "There's a trap door in the hall that leads to the attic, you can hide there as well, don't hide in cabinets, those are cliche and would most likely be checked first, and don't hide under the beds, hide where I told you, do you understand?"
Why was he so concerned about me hiding?
"Do you understand?" He repeated, but with more force.
"Um..." I trailed off.
"You need to answer me right now." He growled, "Do you understand what I told you, and are you going to do as I said?"
"Y-Yeah." I replied quickly.
He gently nuzzled my neck again.
"Good." He said.
He's acting a bit... worrying.