Awkward Encounter

I slowly opened my eyes, I looked around slightly before I sat up, I was in bed alone, I slowly got out of bed and looked around, I got up and went to the bathroom, I got a drink while I was in there, once I was done I began looking around, I slowly went over to the couch and looked over the back of it, Jack was lying asleep on the couch, his arm was laying over his face, his breathing was slow and somewhat shallow, I walked around the couch to see two empty beer cans sitting next to it, along with a half-full bottle, he did have bedding with him, I stared down at him for a minute before I just flopped down on top of him, he jumped slightly as he moved his arm, I nuzzled into his chest slightly, he let out an annoyed sigh as he rested his hand on the back of my head, I was just quiet as I sat there on top of him, he was somewhat rubbing my head, I began kicking my legs slightly until the blankets began to move, that's when I found out he was only wearing sweatpants, I nuzzled his bare chest this time and closed my eyes, he wasn't saying anything, after a minute his hand slowly went up my shirt, he caressed my sides as he let out a slight hum, he nuzzled my face slightly and let out a sigh, sending a shiver down my spine.
"You smell good." He breathed.
He continued to rub my skin, I guess he was still a little drunk, I've never been one for alcohol but he wasn't like how I usually saw, so I guess I don't particularly care, I moved slightly and accidentally grinded against him slightly, I felt him shudder beneath me as one of his hands quickly moved to my hips, he caressed them slightly.
"You get heated so easily." He muttered.
He bucked his hips up into me and I restained from making any noise, I shuddered slightly as I let out a sigh, breathing on his bare chest, his hand slowly moved down my pants, he groped me slightly, I bit my lip as I shuddered again, he pulled down my pants slightly, he bucked up his hips again and I whimpered, I felt him shift around a bit before he began sitting me up, I felt something poke my backside and I gasped slightly, I held my breath as I bit my lip, leaning my head back, I sat silently for a second before I let out a sigh, I then slowly began going down on him, his hands grabbed the hem of my pants and pulled them off quickly, tossing them to the floor, he then began to run his hands up my torso, lifting my shirt in the process, he bucked his hips up again and I gasped.
"Move your hips." He ordered.
I let out a sigh as I leaned forward slightly, I placed my knees on either side of his hips and slowly pushed myself up, I then slowly went back down, shaking slightly, he let out a sigh as he leaned his head back, I bit my thumb slightly as I tried not to make any noise, I kept moving slowly as I started breathing heavily, he continued moving his hands up until he eventually just pulled off my shirt, tossing it to the floor with the rest of my clothes, he then began feeling my chest with his hands, I shifted slightly on top of him and slowly moved down again, I arched my back as I did so, leaning my head back, my new position was making him rub against the nerve, I let out a faint moan, he bucked his hips up again and I gasped as I threw my head back, I picked up the pace to his request, my body tightening as I sped up, I leaned forward slightly and rested my hands on his chest, his head was back and his eyes closed, I kept moving, there was suddenly a loud bang on the door and I jumped slightly, the doorknob jiggled slightly and I quickly went to lay down on Jack so I couldn't be seen, but he suddenly placed his hand on my chest and forced me to stay sitting up.
"J-Jack!" I whisper shouted.
The door opened and I looked over quickly to see the silhouette of someone, they reached over and flipped the light on, I was staring right at Hoodie, he froze once he saw me.
"What do you want?" Jack asked from underneath me.
Hoodie was dead silent as he stared at me, almost as if he were looking at a plane crash or something, Jack bucked up his hips and I gasped as I threw my head back, I bit down on my thumb as I tried not to make any noise, my face was burning hotter than it's ever had before.
"Keep moving." Jack ordered.
I was shaking as I stared down at him, I could see Hoodie still standing there out of the corner of my eye, he then flipped the light off, stepped out of the room, and tried to quietly but quickly close the door, once the door latched Jack laughed.
"Was it Brian?" He asked with a smile on his face.
I pinched him angrily.
"Wh-Why did y-you d-do that?!" I asked angrily, "That w-was so e-emb-barrassing!"
He grabbed my hips and thrusted up, I let out a yelp before I moaned, I bit down on my thumb again.
"Hey, it's his fault for coming in here." Jack said as he grinded against the nerve.
I watched as he smiled again, letting out a slight hiss, his tongue flicking out like a snake, he then chuckled again as he leaned his head back.
"I'm sure that was a sight to see." He laughed, "He probably didn't know what to do!"
I reached down and pinched his chest again, he grabbed me around the neck and suddenly flipped the both of us over so he was now over me, he rammed into me and I let out a loud cry as I arched my back, he pinned my wrists to the ground and he growled at me, he began ramming into me at surprising speeds, I cried quite a bit as he did so, I wrapped my legs around his hips as I tried to stop him from moving but he was barely phased by it, I began shaking more as I dug my nails into his hands that were holding me down, I cried out as his speed seemed to pick up.
"Jack~!" I moaned out, "St-top!"
He leaned down and bit my neck, I let out a loud moan as I came, he stopped immediately, we were both breathing heavily, he let out a sigh as he pulled out, it confused me since he usually went far longer than that, he gently stroked my face.
"You're too weak to continue." He said, "Once you get your energy back we can go longer."
He then sat up, he reached down and picked up the half bottle of beer, he stood up and walked into the darkness as he took a drink, I could hear him shuffling around before I heard him toss the bottle somewhere, I just sat there, I heard the sink turn on for a moment before it turned off again, Jack then came back over with a cloth, he was wearing different pants now, he tossed the cloth into my face.
"Clean yourself." He said as he started to leave, "I gotta see what Brian wanted."
He laughed as he opened the door.
"I'm certain he won't look at me the same anymore." He said, "But I don't really care."
He closed the door, I just sat there silently, my face heating up more, I looked down at myself silently for a minute before I started to wash myself off, I still couldn't believe he did that, I was really embarrassed, once I was done I just dropped the cloth onto the floor, I heard the door open and I looked over to see Jack coming back in, he closed the door and laughed.
"What d-did he w-want?" I asked shyly.
"He was going to ask about you." He laughed, "He didn't want to talk to me, it was really amusing."
I glared at him slightly, he started walking around a bit before he started coming back over, he stood near the couch and looked down at me.
"Are you clean?" He asked as he folded his arms.
"Yeah..." I said quietly.
"Good, get off my couch." He said.
I didn't say anything as I lowered my head slightly, he was just standing there silently.
"Have you eaten today?" He asked.
"No..." I replied quietly.
He then walked off, I reached up and gently rubbed my neck, my hand felt a little wet, I pulled it away to see that I had blood on it, meaning the bite mark on my neck was most likely bleeding, I sighed as I slumped forward, our relationship at this point is an enigma.