Return

I finally walked inside of the complex, I was rather tired from working basically non stop for two weeks with minimal breaks but I had to push through, I made my way upstairs through the dark halls until I reached Jack's door, I went in and took a quick look around, it was definitely Jack's room, I took off all my gear and gently set it down on the floor next to the door quietly, I then went over to the couch to see no one there, I looked up and looked around again, I heard a bit of movement over near the bed, I slowly made my way over and looked on the bed, there, lying motionlessly, was Jack, he was wearing his mask and jacket, I felt uncomfortable remembering what happened last time he was asleep like this, it wasn't Jack, I cautiously reached over and gently grabbed his mask, I slowly began to pull it off but he suddenly grabbed my wrist, I yelped with surprise, he sighed as he let my wrist go.
"Damnit, Toby..." He muttered.
I let out a sigh of relief, this was actually Jack, I pulled off his mask and he opened his eyes slightly, he sighed and rubbed his face slightly, sitting up slightly.
"Welcome back." He muttered tiredly.
"S-Sorry for w-waking y-you." I pushed some hair out of his face, "I j-just needed t-to know i-it w-was you."
"Hm." He hummed, "Sure."
I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as he tiredly rubbed his face.
"You c-can g-go back t-to sleep." I said.
He shook his head.
"You've been gone." He said, "I actually want to hang out with you."
I was honestly flattered by his words.
"You m-must had b-been t-tired if you s-slept with y-your m-mask on." I pulled my feet up onto the bed so I'd be a bit more comfortable.
"I don't know how long I've been back." He said, "What time is it?"
I looked at the clock.
"About m-midnight-t." I replied.
"I haven't been back long." He said, "About an hour or so."
"Okay." I said.
I slowly scooted to his side, he wrapped an arm around me and leaned against me, I reached over and took his hand, he smiled ever so slightly, I was really happy.
"I m-met that P-Proxy that g-got s-scared off..." I said, "The o-one y-you bit."
"Hm." He hummed, "That would be Jay."
"Skully." I said.
He nodded.
"That's Jay."
"A l-lot of p-people d-don't like you..." I said quietly.
"It happens." He said, "It's just how things work."
We sat there quietly for a second, I was content with how things were, he looked at me slightly.
"How was it?" He asked.
"Hard." I replied.
"Well, that's a given." He said, "Nobody got here by doing things the easy way."
"There w-were a l-lot of c-cops..." I said.
"Were you hurt at all?" He asked.
"No..." I said quietly, "I'm fine."
"That's good." He said.
I sat there in his arms quietly, it was nice to finally get a break, even if I wasn't spending it asleep, you don't exactly need sleep sometimes, just something you love to rest you, and right now, to be completely honest, I was resting just fine, I was happy, he snuggled against my shoulder more as he actually started to kick off his shoes, he then moved his bare feet to my leg, using them to lift my pant leg and rub my calf, I just let him do whatever, he pulled me a bit closer and kissed my neck, I moved my head a bit so he could get to my neck easily, he kissed me again and I just stayed put, my heart burned with his kisses, I then remembered something.
"Some r-random d-dude k-kissed me..." I muttered.
"What?" He asked, he sounded annoyed, "Who?"
"I d-don't know." I replied, "I d-didn't r-recognize him."
He growled slightly as he squeezed my hand.
"What did he do?" He asked.
"Nothing t-too much." I said, "Alth-though he w-was t-trying t-to get m-me t-to leave you..."
He was just quiet, I pushed my arm under him and pulled him a bit closer.
"I d-don't c-care w-what anyone s-says about y-you." I said, "I'm n-not leaving..."
He grabbed my shoulders and suddenly pinned me to the bed, pushing his lips into mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slipped his hands up my shirt, he ran his thumbs along my ribs, he drug his nails down my sides and it actually felt good, he quickly reached around me and groped me, he was getting really heated and I wasn't mad at all, it's been a good while since we've done anything, he sat up and quickly pulled my shirt off, then began kissing and biting my chest, I wasn't protesting at all, he sat up again and unzipped his jacket, he tossed it off onto the floor and quickly pulled his shirt off, letting it join his jacket, he then laid back over me and began kissing my neck and shoulders, I fully accepted him, kissing the top of his head as he bit down on my neck, I let out a quiet moan, he licked the mark, then got up and began pulling off my pants, he tossed them to the floor and quickly pulled me up against him, he suddenly hesitated and that wasn't like him, he let my thighs go and quickly leaned over to the bedside table and opened the drawer, he quickly pulled something out and I recongized it as the lube, he set it next to my side and began taking off his own pants, he threw it onto the floor, he grabbed the lube again and began pouring it onto his hand, I bit down on my thumb as I leaned my head back, I felt something quickly slip inside me and I gasped, he kissed my jaw slightly before he bit my neck, my leg twitched slightly and he smiled, I felt whatever was in me wiggle and that's when I knew it was his fingers, he pulled them out and quickly pulled me up, I could feel him actually pushing inside, my legs twitched as he let out a sigh, he kissed me softly.
He began rocking his hips and I quickly grabbed his back, I haven't been able to take care of my nails and keep them short for the past while, I was a little worried about scratching up his back, he ran his fingers through my pubic hair slightly and tugged at it, he moved away and grabbed a pair of scissors off the bedside table, he then quickly began snipping off exess hair, I bit my thumb a bit more as he loped off my hair, he was dropping it onto the floor, I made it a mental note to clean it up later, once he was done he rubbed the area, he smiled slightly as he hummed, he set the scissors down and quickly thrusted into me, I yelped before I let out a loud moan, he laid over me and began kissing my collar bone and neck, I dub my fingernails into his back as I groaned, he was moving a lot more easily with the lubericant, and the friction and sound that was coming from it was getting me really hot and bothered, I wrapped my legs around him as he kept moving, the way he was nibbling at my neck was making me go crazy, he rubbed my member and I squeaked slightly, I heard him laugh at me, I pinched his side slightly and he bit down hard on my neck, I actually felt my skin breaking from it, I let out a whined moan as I pushed on his shoulders slightly, he sucked on the wound and I whined, he let me go and licked the spot, at this point I wouldn't be upset at all if I ended up scratching his back a bunch.
"Aw." He said suddenly, "Are you mad at me?"
I nodded vigorously, I could hear him quietly laugh, he began moving again and I groaned, he kissed my neck gently before he bit me again, I kept scratching at his back as he kept biting and licking my neck, he kissed my face slightly.
"You're overly cute." He said quietly.
I huffed angrily at him, he gently kissed near my nose, I was actually a bit upset with him so I turned my head away.
"Y-You're s-so m-mea-an..." I whined quietly.
"I know." He said as he pushed his thumbs below my ribs, "I'm just a little devil."
He kissed my chin, I dug my nails farther into his back, then he was just kind of laying there, I sat there taking deep breaths for a second before I shifted and looked at him, I let out a sigh seeing he was asleep, I guess he was just that tired, it took a bit of effort but eventually I got him out of me, now we were just kind of spooning, I was a bit too tired to do anything so I just joined him.