Secret Love

I was going as quickly as I could back to that abandond house, no one had said anything about what I did last night so I guess no one knew, I had told Ann that I was going out for a couple hours to hopefully make myself feel better, she just said okay and I was free to go, I spotted the house and my heart quickly reached my head, I ran the rest of the way there, once I got close enough I saw Seed sitting outside with half a human body, he looked over at me as I got closer.
"Hi, Seed." I greeted.
"Toby..." He said, "Jack like... Toby..."
He turned back to the body, I was really happy because if Seed was here, Jack must be too, I went inside the house and to the room I had set up for Jack.
"Seed?" Jack asked from the darkness.
"Nope." I said.
I could hear him coming over.
"How much trouble were you in?" He asked.
"None." I replied, "N-No one s-seemed t-to notice at a-all."
"Not even Slender?" Jack asked.
"I h-haven't s-seen him." I said.
He was standing in front of me now, he held out his hand to me and I took it happily, he pulled me close, I went to kiss him but he threw me over my shoulder, I gasped as he carried me off deeper into the room, I was sat on the bed and he grabbed something off the small table next to it, he held it out to me.
"I brought you something to eat." He said, "Hope you don't mind."
"Did y-you make it?" I asked.
"Yeah, I cooked it." He said.
I took it from him, he grabbed a fork and held it out to me, I took that as well, he sat next to me as I opened the container, it smelt awesome, I happily started eating, he started up a conversation as I ate, it was mostly him just talking about what's been going on, and how bad he felt about our last day together, I assured him that it was fine and I wasn't mad, it was kind of my fault anyways, once I was done I set the container down on the table.
"All done?" He asked.
"Yeah."
He held out his hand to me again, I didn't even bother taking his hand and just pounced on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him, he pulled me close, he pulled away and quickly kissed my neck, I was ready for anything at this point, I wouldn't be at all mad if this escalated out of control, I held him close as he felt along my sides.
"How far do you want to go?" He asked quietly.
I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist.
"All the way." I replied.
He pulled my shirt off and began to feel my stomach, it seemed like he was enjoying himself, he pulled his own shirt off and tossed it onto my face.
"Hey!" I said as I pulled it off.
He snickered at me slightly, I stuck my tongue out and blew raspberries at him, he cradled my face and kissed me again, I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss, he gently rubbed my stomach as he pushed me down onto the bed, my legs tightened their grip around his waist and he pulled away from the kiss, he gently kissed my neck and I shuddered.
"You're cute." He rubbed my head slightly.
I stared at him for a moment, he kissed my neck again and I closed my eyes, he licked me and I let out a breathy moan, he grabbed my belt loops and pulled my pants off, he began taking off his belt and tossed it off, then started undoing his pants, as he was doing that I took of my briefs, he got his pants off and tossed it away before he took off his boxers, as soon as they were off I wrapped my legs around him again, he immediately seemed confused as he grabbed my thighs, he rubbed it gently.
"What the hell happened?" He asked as he looked up at me, "Did you take them off?"
I couldn't help but laugh at him.
"Is that a yes?" He asked, "I can't see! What happened?"
I covered my mouth in an attempt to stop laughing, I was beginning to squeak slightly.
"Why are you laughing at me?" He asked as he leaned in closer, "Motherfucker."
He moved my hands and kissed me again, I was still somewhat laughing at him, I yelped when I felt him grab my member roughly, he kissed my neck again as he rubbed it, I let out a shaky moan, he moved away from me and grabbed my hips, I loosened the grip of my legs so he could move me, I groaned as he pushed inside me, he wasn't wasting any time, he continued kissing my neck as he moved, I kept my legs wrapped around him as he gently kissed my face, I dug my nails into his back as he began to move, I let out another moan, I held him closer, damn I loved him, and maybe we were a little more heated this time because we were now taboo together, we weren't supposed to be doing this, he bit my neck and I groaned as I came.
"Woah, already?" He asked, teasing me.
"F-Fuck you!" I pinched him, "I-It's b-been a w-while!"
He kissed me again, he rubbed his body against mine and it drove me crazy, I bit his shoulder and he started pinching my sides, I had no clue what he was doing but I was fucking loving it, he scratched as my thighs and I loved the feeling, I bit down harder and he started rubbing my stomach again, all his gentle love bites and licks were something I missed, and I was really happy we were together again, I was probably going to be in trouble for doing this, especially since Slender spacifically said that I could never see him again, he moved away from me again and stared down at me, we were both quiet.
"W-What's g-going on...?" I asked quietly.
"I just wanted to look at you." He said.
"But y-you c-can't see." I said.
"Sure." He nuzzled my face.
He kissed me again, he kept touching and kissing me, he was acting a little weird, after he kissed me again I pushed him away.
"W-What's w-wrong?" I asked.
He was quiet, he sighed as he leaned against me again.
"Sorry." He said.
"You d-don't ap-pologize o-often..." I said quietly.
"I know." He said, "I'm just trying to be careful..."
"C-Caref-ful?" I asked quietly.
"Because of last time..." He said quietly.
Now I felt bad.
"No, i-it's okay." I said as I rubbed his back, "You w-were... um... d-drunk... and d-drugged..."
He sighed again, gently nuzzling my neck.
"I p-promise I'm o-okay." I said softly, "I a-always w-will be, as l-long as I'm w-with y-you."
He moved away from me slightly, looking down at me, he grabbed my sides and began moving again, I moaned as he sped up, I grabbed his back and scratched at it, I groaned, he didn't seem to be acting as careful now, and I loved it, I was shaking quite a bit as he was biting my neck harder, I moaned out before I bit his shoulder again, he bit harder on my neck, my skin breaking, I shuddered as I came again, my body shaking, I sat there taking deep breaths as he stopped, he rubbed my head slightly.
"Sorry we can't go farther." He said softly, "We don't have much to clean up with."
"O-Okay..." I said quietly.