Normality

I felt someone push my hair out of my face, I opened my eyes slightly and looked to the side, Jack was obviously laying behind me but was messing with my hair, I rolled over and he quickly moved his hand away, I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest, I loved waking up next to him, it was all I could wish for, it's all I really wanted, he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him, he moved his hand in circles on my back, he nuzzled the top of my head, in that moment I knew that this man brought me some kind of bliss and peace of mind, I was actually at peace here, in his arms, I shut my mind up for a second because I could hear his heartbeat, I just wanted to listen to it, he began running his hand through my hair again.
"You okay?" He asked.
I nodded into his chest, he continued playing with my hair.
"I don't think Tim's going to help find that bastard anymore." Jack said, "What with how angry he is."
I sighed slightly as I held on tighter, he wasn't wearing a shirt so there wasn't anything to hold onto.
"I asked some other people to help." He said, "Seeing as how Tim dropped everything because he hates me."
"It's o-okay." I said.
He continued to comb his fingers through my hair, I really was happy to be here.
"You spend a lot of time in here." He said.
I didn't say anything as I laid there, just enjoying how warm his bare chest was.
"You're not going to protest?" He asked.
I shook my head.
"Then just move in." He said.
I looked up quickly, he looked very serious.
"You spend a lot of time in here already, you basically live here." He said.
I stared at him silently.
"Is something wrong?" He asked, "You're being quiet."
"I, um..." I trailed off.
"Is asking you to move in too much?" He asked, "Sorry."
"I... I d-do... w-want t-to stay." I said quietly, "But am I a-allowed t-to?"
"I don't know." He said.
We both went quiet, he was kind of pulling my hair but I didn't mind, I closed my eyes slightly, I loved him.
"You could bring some of your clothes in." He said, "Some other things to keep you entertained."
I just nodded slightly into his chest, he moved his knee between my legs and started pushing me up, I let up on my grip around him and let myself be brought to his face, I held on tighter to him as he held my face closer to his, I kissed his cheek, he smiled slightly, I nuzzled his face slightly and closed my eyes again, I heard a soft knock on the door and Jack sighed, he let me go and got up, I sat up and watched as he went over and opened the door, he left the room for a second before he came in carrying groceries, he started heading to the kitchen, I moved to the edge of the bed.
"Do you w-want help?" I asked.
"If you want to help I won't stop you." He said.
I got up quickly and started heading over to him, he was getting things out and I quickly went over to help him, we weren't talking much aside from Jack telling me where to put things, even though I was doing work I was having fun, the door suddenly opened and we both quickly looked over, Clockwork closed the door quickly.
"Jack, I have information." She said quietly.
Jack pushed himself off the floor from beside me.
"Information?" He asked as he started heading over to her.
"I overheard Ben and Helen talking outside." She said, "A few weeks ago they saw someone outside burning sheets in the dumpster."
"Who?" Jack asked.
Clockwork pulled a small notebook out of her pocket.
"From what Ben said it was a bit too dark to make out features but they were wearing dark clothes, were around six foot, and were kind of limping." She read from the paper, "I actually ask Ben if he followed them and he said no."
"Damn." Jack muttered.
"Although I know it wasn't Helen or Ben." She said, "It wasn't Jeff, either."
"How?" Jack asked.
"Jeff and Ben were together the night prior, and Helen doesn't leave at night." Clockwork said, "Not only that but Helen wouldn't dare do anything to piss you off."
Jack sighed slightly as he ran his hand through his hair.
"Thanks, I guess." He said.
"No problem." She said, "I'll keep at it for you."
He nodded slightly and she grabbed his arm, she went to kiss his cheek but he moved his hand in front of her, stopping her in her tracks.
"Stop doing that." Jack growled.
"Okay, okay." She said as she moved away from him, "Bye!"
She then quickly left, once the door closed he sighed, turning and heading back to me, I just sat there quietly, at least he stopped her from kissing him, once he had reached my side he got down next to me.
"How is it going?" He asked.
"Fine." I replied.
He began grabbing a few more things, mostly the cans of food.
"There's m-more c-cans over h-here." I said.
He began moving over to me.
"Where?" He asked.
"L-Left." I said.
He turned to me and reached out quickly, grabbing my thigh, I gasped.
"M-My left!" I shouted.
"You should have said so beforehand." He said as he pulled me towards him slightly.
He gently kissed my face, I huffed angrily at him, he then went back looked for the cans, I flipped him off even though I knew he couldn't see me, he stopped where he was.
"What did you just do?" He asked as he turned to me slightly.
I froze.
"Did you just flip me off?" He asked as he turned to me more, seeming a little angry.
"N-No... um..." I tried not to panic.
"Don't lie to me." He said as he moved towards me slightly, "You did, didn't you?"
I bit my lip slightly.
"H-How w-would y-you know I d-did?" I asked as I turned my head away.
"It's complicated." Jack said as he grabbed my ankle, "Now answer me, did you flip me off?"
"I... I d-did..." I said quietly.
"Do it again." He ordered.
"U-Uh..." I trailed off.
He just stared down at me, waiting for me to do something, I bit my lip and turned my head away from him, I flipped him off again and forced my hand against his face, even though I was a little worried about what he would do to me, he grabbed my hand and licked my finger, I just stared at him silently.
"Don't flip me off unless you mean it." He pushed my hand away.
He grabbed all the cans and got up, I flipped him off again.
"I m-mean it." I growled.
He laughed slightly as he opened a cupboard, I got off the ground and tried my hardest to be mad at him, but I just couldn't, I loved him too much, and maybe this weird obsession was getting unhealthy, but...
I don't care that much.