Heartthrob

I was standing near the dresser, Jack was sitting on the couch with one of my hatchets, still sharpening it, I looked back at the dresser quietly, Jack had said he wasn't interested in doing anything tonight, he was too tired right now, I quietly went over to the dresser and opened a drawer, I then began pushing through all the clothes in it, soon I found what I was looking for, I stood up with the outfit and looked at it, it was obviously supposed to be a sexy nurse, the rest of the outfit was pinned to the dress, I unpinned everything and quietly started getting undressed, I was watching Jack just to make sure he didn't notice, it only took a minute before I was in the outfit, I then quietly went over to Jack and stood in front of him.
"Is there something you want?" He asked.
I quietly reached over and grabbed both the hatchet and sharpener out of his hands, I dropped them on the floor next to me, I then grabbed his hands again and put them on my hips as I sat down on his lap, I let go of his hands and wrapped my arms around his neck, he just looked unamused.
"I thought we went over this." He said as he pushed me off his lap, "Not now, I'm tired."
Well, that didn't work.
I was now sitting silently next to Jack as he was leaning down and looking for the hatchet again, now I had to think about what else to do, I knew he wasn't tired but he kept saying he was, maybe he wanted something from me? Like for me to actually ask him instead of just suggesting it? I don't know, but I had to try something, maybe something where he wouldn't have to do anything, after a minute I slid off the couch, an idea now in my mind.
"Are you really going to throw a tantrum?" He asked, sounding unamused.
I moved in front of him and faced him, gently placing my hand on his thigh, he groaned slightly as he leaned his head back.
"I said no." He used his foot to push me away slightly, "Get it through your thick skull."
"Please?" I asked, "You d-don't have t-to d-do anything."
He was quiet.
"What do you plan on doing?" He asked.
"A b-blowj-job..." I said kind of quietly, "You d-don't h-have t-to d-do anyth-thing...."
He groaned slightly as he leaned his head back, I snuggled against his thigh, trying to seem as cute as possible to a blind person.
"Please...?" I asked softly.
He was quiet as he kept his head back, he sighed slightly as he set the hatchet and sharpener down.
"Whatever." He muttered.
I moved a bit and unzipped his pants, I unbuckled his belt then unbuttoned his pants, I then slowly pulled his member out, I rubbed it slightly before I slowly moved closer and kissed the tip, his hand moved to the back of my head, I opened my mouth, relaxed as much as I could, and slowly slipped my mouth around him, I had no clue what I was actually doing, I've never done anything like this before, I rubbed my tongue against him and began bobbing my head, I just hoped that I was doing it right, after only a minute he grabbed my hair and pulled me off him, I looked up at him as he looked down at me, I felt a little worried once I saw how upset he looked.
"You're not very good at this." He said seriously, "Get up."
I slowly got up and held my breath, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the couch, having me sit on his lap, he pushed the hatchet and sharpener onto the floor before he pushed me onto the couch, climbing over me, he pinned my wrists to the ground.
"You just don't like taking no for an answer, do you?" He asked seriously.
"No..." I agreed quietly.
He moved his hands from my wrists back to my hips, he then slowly moved them down and to the bottom of the skirt of the dress, he rubbed my thighs.
"Where did you find this?" He asked.
"A d-drawer..." I replied quietly, "It w-was f-full of c-cost-tumes..."
He slowly slipped his hands up the skirt, I watched as a smile slowly crept onto his face.
"You're even wearing the panties." He said, "How cute."
He rubbed me through the lace and I squirmed slightly, I held my breath as he pulled at the panties, I bit my lip slightly as I turned away slightly, I heard a ripping sound and I gasped as I felt the panties rip slightly, then I felt his finger rub against me.
"Oh wow, you're already nice a slippery." He said as he shallowly dipped a finger in, "Isn't that just the most interesting thing?"
He pulled his finger out and grabbed my thighs, pulling my hips against his stomach, he pushed me down and I could feel his member rub against me.
"Is there something certain you want?" He asked, "Anything specific?"
"No..." I replied quietly.
He pushed me down more and I held my breath, biting my lip, I let out a groan as he pushed all the way in, he stopped to let me catch my breath, he rubbed my thighs again in an attempt to calm me down, he leaned down and gently kissed my cheek.
"Quit squeezing so much." He said, "I can't move while you're like that."
I tried to calm down, taking deep breaths and leaning back, he kept kissing my cheek and neck as I breathed, he gently bit at my ear.
"You also need to stop holding your breath." He said quietly, "If you're not careful you're just going to pass out."
He kissed my neck again and I laid my head back, doing my best to relax, he moved slightly and I moaned, moving my hands to his back, he continued moving and my breaths became uneven, I wrapped my legs around him and moaned again, he nibbled my neck slightly and my legs twitched.
"Ja~ack!" I moaned out.
He immediately sped up, I held on tighter to the back of his shirt, I could feel a lump form in my throat, I held on tightly as I tried to keep noises to the minimum, he kept at this pace as I tried not to hurt him or myself, he suddenly flinched and moved one of his hands off me, I quickly looked at him to see him holding his neck.
"Are y-you okay?" I asked quickly as I sat up slightly.
"I was just shocked." He said as he pushed me back down, "Didn't mean to scare you."
"Shocked?!" I asked as I grabbed his arm, "Are you s-sure y-you're ok-kay?!"
"I'm fine, it just startled me." He said as he held me down a bit more, "Calm down."
I sat there silently as I stared at him, he rubbed my chest slightly in an attempt to calm me down.
"W-Why d-did it g-go off...?" I asked quietly.
"It's probably monitoring my heart rate." He said, "Heart rates usually go up when someone gets angry, I guess it's just supposed to keep an eye on it."
He leaned down and gently kissed my neck, I relaxed slightly and just let him keep moving, I grabbed his shirt again as I groaned, he bit my neck and I took a sharp breath, he bit down a little harder and I moaned, he let up on my neck and licked the wound, he moved quickly and I moaned loudly as I came, Jack was just quiet as he rubbed my chest, I took deep breaths as he was rubbing my chest, he then pulled out of me, I whined at him as he did so.
"Quit whining." He said, "I'm taking everything off."
He grabbed the bottom of the dress and quickly pulled it off over my head, he tossed it over the back of the couch, he began taking off his shirt and tossing it over the couch as well, he then started to take off his pants, I stared at him as he did so, he tossed his pants and boxers over the couch as well, he then ripped the panties off me fully, he lifted me back up and slowly pushed back in, I grabbed his bare back as I let out a groan, he kissed my neck again as he started moving again, I bit my lip as he kept going, my chest was burning and felt tight, he was gently biting my neck and cheek, my body contracting as he moved, I held on tighter as he sped up, he squeezed my thighs as he bit my cheek, to think, this started out with him not interested at all and now he's pounding into me, he bit my shoulder slightly and I gasped, he sped up again and I moaned loudly, he moved away and kissed me softly.
"You need to relax." He said as he rubbed my sides, "You're going to get hurt."
"I c-c-can't-t!" I whined, "I-I'm t-t-tryi-ing...!"
He gently stroked my sides as he kissed me, I held on tightly to his back as he slowed down a bit, now being very gentle, I wrapped my legs around him again and I whined, he kissed me gently and continued to rub my sides, he slowed down more.
"N-No..." I whined slightly, "P-Please..."
"Please?" He asked as he fully stopped, "Please what?"
I whined more as I tried to push down farther onto him.
"M-Move, p-please..." I begged quietly, "I... I'm c-close... p-please..."
He sighed, but started moving again, I held on tighter as my body contracted around him.
"Stop tensing up." He rubbed my sides, "I'm going to hurt you if you keep doing that."
He kept kissing my neck and cheek as he kept moving, I kept whining and crying, I let out a groan as I came, he then pulled out of me and pushed my legs up, I felt him rub the area, he then pulled his fingers up to his face and I held my breath, he sighed as he dropped my legs.
"Now I have to figure out what to do with you." He muttered as he let me go.
He slipped off the couch and I laid my head back, closing my eyes, I heard him walk off and I just stayed put, I soon heard him come back, he sat next to me and I felt a cool cloth on my chest, I opened my eyes slightly as I looked up at him, I grabbed his hand that was washing me off.
"I love y-you..." I muttered.
"Acting cute doesn't make me feel any better." He said as he looked at me, "How about instead of becoming a crazed sex demon you listen to me and relax."
He grabbed my hand off his arm and held it tightly as he continued to wash my chest.
"Next time I'll use a pressure point." He muttered, "Brat."
I laid back again and let myself slowly drift off to sleep.