Waiting

I was doing situps in my room again, everything Jack said was true so far, both Masky and Hoodie have been really mean to me once they caught me leaving Jack's room, they both dragged me back to my room and threw me into it, that was a day ago, Masky said that if I left my room at all he was going to bash my head in with a chair, I laid on the ground quietly for a minute as I stared blankly at the ceiling, I was mostly thinking about Jack, I honestly think I surprised him when I said that he was all that I had, he paused for a really long time before he said anything, then told me not to get too attached, but now I was starting to think he was telling himself, he didn't want to get too close, I heard someone knock and I just looked at the door, nothing was happening, I finally sighed as I looked back at the ceiling.
"What?" I finally asked.
I heard my door open and I looked over at it to see Jeff coming in, I sat up quickly and grabbed one of my hatchets near me, I then immediately realized this wasn't Jeff, it was someone else wearing a white hoodie and a white mask covered with black marks, they came over slightly and stood in front of me.
"So I hear you've been getting a little too close to a Jack." They were obviously female, "Care to tell me which one?"
I was quiet as I stared at her, I slowly lowered my head as I set the hatchet down.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because depending on what's going on depends on if those two are overreacting again." She said seriously, "Now talk to me."
I was quiet for a moment longer, I sighed slightly as I slumped forward.
"It's E-Eyeless J-Jack." I replied quietly, "Th-The c-cannibal..."
She nodded slightly.
"I see." She said, "Has he bit you?"
I was silent.
"So that's a yes?" She asked, "No wonder they panicked."
I sighed again.
"Did you show you what he's capable of?" She asked.
"Yeah..." I said quietly.
"Even with the head?" She asked.
I nodded, she was quiet for a moment.
"And you still go near him?" She asked, she sounded worried.
"You w-wouldn't-t unders-stand..." I muttered as I turned away from her.
"I can't understand if you don't tell me." She said as she grabbed my shoulder, "Please at least give it a shot."
I pushed her hand away from me, then pulled my legs to my chest, I could feel my lip quivering as I attempted to fight off tears, she grabbed my head and suddenly pulled me into a hug.
"I know what you've been through." She said softly, "I know what you've lost, and I know everything broken about you."
She rubbed my head slightly as she rested her chin on top of my head.
"Jack's very dangerous, and he can kill you easily." She said, "We're all trying very hard to keep you protected."
She looked down at me slightly.
"You don't want to die, do you?"
I lowered my head more, burying my face into my knees, I sobbed.
"That's what I thought." She said as she rubbed my head slightly.
"I do..." I sobbed quietly, "I want t-to d-die..."
She was quiet, I pushed her away from me quickly and stood up.
"I hate e-everyth-thing a-ab-bout myself." I said as I started heading off to the bathroom, "I'd r-rather b-be d-dead!"
I slammed the bathroom door, I then used the slide lock on the door, I slid down the door as I started crying heavily, I covered my face as my tears flowed, I could hear faint talking and muffled movement on the other side of the door, soon I heard someone knock, I didn't say anything as I continued to sob.
"Toby, please open the door." I heard Hoodie say.
"Fuck off!" I shouted, "J-Just l-leave me al-lone!"
I began crying harder as they tried to talk to me, the voices were back.
(They don't care.)
(They don't understand.)
(They hate you.)
(You have nothing.)
(Worthless.)
I quickly reached for the razor I had thrown into the corner, I slashed at my bare arms quickly before I threw it across the room, dissatisfied at the fact that I couldn't feel pain, I grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pulled as hard as I could, squeezing my eyes shut as the voices began screaming at me.
(Worthless!)
(Disgrace!)
(LowLife!)
(Empty!)
(Arrogant!)
I heard the doorknob jiggle slightly and I looked up at the door, gripping my hair tightly, I watched as it slowly turned, although I knew they couldn't get in thanks to the lock, something heavy suddenly hit the door and the lock came shooting off and I jumped as I yelped, the door was forced open and I saw it was Jack on the other side, he didn't say anything as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and stepped out of the way, Masky and Hoodie both went to come in but I screamed and tried to run past everyone, my arm was grabbed and I was pulled to a halt, I turned quickly and grabbed the hand, I was then pulled into a headlock, Jack was the one who had me.
"Shut up!" He growled, "You're loud and obnoxious!"
I grabbed his arm and tried to pry him off me as I cried loudly, he used his free hand to grab one of my arms, he ran his thumb across the cuts, I finally gave up on my struggle and just fell limp, somewhat choking myself in the process, he growled at me as he let go of my head.
"You fucking...!" He growled as he grabbed me and pulled me to my feet.
I tried to fight him off again as he did his best to restain me, I was pulled away from him suddenly and I tried fighting Masky and Hoodie off, the two of them then began dragging me out of the room.
"Boys, hold on." The girl said as she started to follow.
Masky nearly punched her but she managed to dodge.
"You've goddamn helped enough!" He shouted, "Get out of here!"
I continued trying to fight the two of them as I cried and screamed, being dragged around until Masky obviously had enough of me, he pulled me away from Hoodie suddenly and shoved me through a window, everything seemed slow as the window became distant, then everything went black.