Homestyle Couple

I was sitting on a chair completely naked, Jack was standing behind me with scissors cutting my hair, I had figured it wasn't going to look too good but I couldn't blame him at all, he's blind after all, and I trusted him not to cut flesh at all, although I will say it was a tad unnerving to hear the scissors so close to my head but I trusted him, I twitched slightly.
"Hold still." Jack held my head.
"S-Sorry..." I muttered.
Jack stopped snipping and started running his hand through my hair, knocking out any loose strands, it also seemed like he was looking for any spots he missed, once he seemed satisfied he gestured to the mirror over the sink, he decided it was best we did it in the bathroom, it was a nice size so we weren't cramped, I stood up and looked in the mirror, I was pleasantly surprised to see it actually looked really good.
"Wow..." I said quietly.
"Is it good?" Jack asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
He was naked too, it was his turn for a haircut, he sat in the chair and held up the scissors, I took them and went behind him, I started to cut his hair, he was dead silent as I cut his hair, I wasn't doing very well because of my tics, it was kind of uneven but I don't think he really cares, it didn't take long to cut it, once I was done I took a step back.
"There." I said.
He reached up and began running his hand through his hair, he stood up.
"It's fine." He said.
He grabbed the broom leaning against the wall and began sweeping, I set the scissors down and began helping him clean up, once everything was in the small trashcan in the bathroom Jack turned on the shower, he turned to me.
"Do you mind showering together?" He asked.
I knew he already knew the reply, I went over to him and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my butt, we both quickly connected our lips, we made out a little before Jack moved away, he then let me go and crawled into the shower, I followed close behind, Jack was looking for soap just about immediately, I grabbed the soap before he could find it, my goal was to tease him, as he was looking I snuck around him and held the soap near his hand, he moved it and it brushed against the soap for a second, he went to grab it but I quickly moved it away from him, I tried to choke back a laugh but he immediately knew what was going on, he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall, months ago I would have been scared if he did something like this, but now I could see how playful he was being.
"That's not very nice." He said.
I blew raspberries at him, he crashed his body against mine and connected our lips, the running water was warm and getting both of us hot and bothered, he began running his hands along my body, he lifted me slightly and pinned me against the wall, I wrapped a leg around his waist and he used my thigh to keep me up, he grinded against me and I moaned, he moved away from my face so we could breathe, I stared at him silently as we were catching our breath, he gently kissed me again, I bucked my hips forward slightly, he began kissing my neck as he lifted me more, his claws were digging into my thigh slightly, I kissed his temple.
"I love you." I whispered.
He looked up at me slightly.
"I love you." He said.
He pressed his lips to mine again, he pushed me down slightly and I felt something press against me, I let out a soft moan as he slowly slid inside, I shuddered at the feeling, once he was all the way inside he let me adjust.
"M-Move..." I breathed after a moment.
He began to move and I moaned, maybe now that there's no one here to interrupt us we'll be able to actually finish, I lifted my other leg and wrapped it around his waist, I squeezed him with my legs and he gently kissed my neck, I held onto Jack tightly as I closed my eyes, I didn't even care to try and keep my voice down, I let myself be rather loud, he kept me pinned against the wall gently kissing my neck and shoulders, he rocked his hips into me at a steady pace, I held onto him tightly, he kept at the steady pace and it was slowly starting to make me go crazy, I desperately wanted more, I used my legs to pull him deeper inside me, he gently bit my neck and picked up the pace, seeming to catch on to my silent request, I moaned as I dug my nails into his back, I was starting to not care about my own safety anymore, I clung to his shoulders and he looked at me.
"I d-don't c-care..." I breathed, "F-Fuck me o-over..."
"What?" He asked as he looked at me more.
"Fucking d-destroy me!" I said, "I w-want y-you t-to love me t-to d-death..."
He was quiet as he was sitting there, he shook his head slightly.
"You're so weird." He gently kissed me.
He moved us away from the wall and onto the floor of the bathtub, that's where he was able to go a bit harder on me, he lifted my hips and pushed even deeper inside me, I groaned as he buried himself inside me, I closed my eyes to avoid getting water in them, the way he was moving was driving him into my nerve, I held on tightly and I slowly began to make more noises, he was actually reacting positively to all my noises, going harder to make me louder, and it was working, I was making a lot of noise, scratching at his back, I bit down on his shoulder and he reacted quickly, he bit down hard on my shoulder and I moaned loudly as I came, I wasn't given any time to recover as he picked up the pace, I drooled at the overstimulation, he connected our lips again and shoved his tongue in my mouth, I held him tightly as our tongues wrestled, he slipped his hands down to my butt and gropped me, he kissed my neck before he bit it again, his hands squishing and gropping.
"Cute." He hissed into my ear.
He gently scraped his teeth against my ear, I shuddered as I let out a shaky breath, he rubbed my back slightly as he kept kissing the places he's bitten me, slightly sucking on my neck, my leg shook slightly as I could feel some blood being sucked out, he has quite a bit of vampirism, and perhaps it's another fetish or turn-on, but I didn't exactly mind, it doesn't hurt and as long as I have enough to live than I guess it doesn't really matter, I wasn't worried at all, he scraped his claws down my sides as I shuddered again, he breathed on my ear and I pushed back on him, he kissed my ear before he curled around me, I gasped in shock when I felt something shoot inside me, and good god it was a lot, I groaned as I came again, he loosened his grip around me and I fell limp, breathing heavily.
"That's a first." He muttered.
He pulled out and I felt some of his come get pulled out with it, I looked down at myself silently, I was a mess, Jack grabbed the soap that I had dropped and began actually using it, I sat there as he washed me off, I really did feel like we were a couple on honeymoon now, but then again the only honeymoon's I've ever seen were from romance movies I watched without permission when I turned thirteen, that's actually where I found out what sex was and what it did, so yeah... glad mom never caught me watching those with Lyra, she usually tried to cover my eyes but eventually she told me I was old enough to know about that kind of thing.
"What are you doing?" Jack asked.
"N-Nothing..." I said quietly.
"Are you sure?" He asked, he honestly sounded concerned.
I was quiet for a second before I sighed.
"I w-was th-thinking about Lyra..." I said quietly.
He was silent as he stopped what he was doing, he sighed as he started looking for a washcloth.
"I'm sorry." He muttered.
"It's o-okay..." I said quietly, "It w-was a h-happy memory."
"If you say so." He said.