Key Guard

I opened my eyes to still be lying on the couch, I had a blanket tossed over me and I was snuggling close to a pillow, I looked around slightly but didn't see anything, I sat up slowly and looked around, I couldn't see Jack anywhere, I moved slightly and realized there was something inside me, I moved slightly and pushed the blanket down, I saw it was some sort of rag, I pulled it out and looked at it, I panicked and accidentally bit my tongue, the rag had blood on it, I dropped it onto the ground, now I know why Jack was so upset about last night, I sighed slightly, I heard a door open and I looked over quickly to see Jack coming out of the bathroom, he was rubbing his neck, I felt a little bad about last night now that I knew what was going on.
"Jack?" I asked.
"Shut up." He said, "I'm not in the mood."
I just went quiet as I sat there, I watched as he went over to the kitchen, I got off the couch and began going over to the dresser, then got dressed, once I got my pants on I heard a knock on the door.
"What?" Jack asked in annoyance.
"May I come in?" I heard Hoodie ask.
"Whatever." Jack said.
The door opened and Hoodie came in, he glanced at me before he started heading over to Jack.
"So tell me." Jack started as he turned towards Hoodie, "What's up with the collar?"
"With how violent everyone was being lately Ann suggested correctional collars." Hoodie replied, "They're just supposed to keep everyone from fighting."
"And what about me showering?" Jack asked.
"There's a key for the lock." Hoodie replied.
"So I have to find you every time I want to shower?" Jack asked in annoyance.
"No, I've thought about that with everyone." He replied, "I figured it would just be easier if I entrusted the keys to people that they spend a lot of time with."
He looked toward me and I just quietly looked away as I slipped my shirt on.
"I figure Toby is the best bet for you." Hoodie continued, "Seeing as how he's usually in here now."
"Whatever." Jack said, "Just as long as I'm not too restrained."
"Of course." Hoodie said.
I could hear him coming over, I just quietly looked over at him as he came over, he held up a key to me.
"If you're going to be in charge of this key then you have to follow the rules, understand?" He asked.
I nodded.
"You can't take the collar off unnecessarily." He said, "You are to keep it on unless he needs it off."
I nodded again.
"If I find out that you've been keeping it off I'm going to take the key." He said as he held it out to me, "Don't lose it."
"I w-won't." I mumbled.
"Good." He said.
I held out my hand and he dropped it into my hand, I closed my hand around it as he turned back around.
"That's all I really wanted to talk about." Hoodie said, "I'll take my leave."
"Real quick." Jack said.
Hoodie stopped in his tracks, looking back at him.
"Has Tim been shocked yet?" Jack asked with a devilish smile.
"Oh yeah." Hoodie said, "Pissed him off."
Jack quietly laughed to himself, Hoodie then began leaving, once he was gone I looked at the key in my hand, I closed my hand around it again and looked back at Jack, I quietly stuck the key in my pocket and began slowly making my way over to him, he was cooking something, I stood quietly behind him, usually by now he'd ask me what I wanted but he was completely ignoring me, I lowered my head slightly as I grabbed the back of his shirt, he still ignored me.
"I'm s-sorry..." I said quietly.
He didn't say anything, completely ignoring everything.
"I'm r-really s-sorry..." I said as I leaned against him slightly, "I d-didn't mean... I'm s-sorry... I'm s-so s-s-sorry..."
He was still quiet, I somewhat buried my face into his back as I tried not to cry, I really didn't want him upset with me, I sat there holding onto him for a moment before he sighed, slouching forward slightly.
"Let go." He said.
I let him go and stepped away from him and tried my hardest not to sob, he then began getting out a bowl and dished up some food, he got a spoon and stuck it in the bowl, he then turned to me and held out the bowl.
"Take it and go sit down." He said, "I'll be over in a minute."
I quietly took the bowl and began heading to the bed.
"At the table." Jack said, "Sit at the table."
I stopped and looked around, I saw a very small table sitting in the corner, it was smaller than the one in my apartment, there were two chairs scooted up close to it, I'm honestly surprised I haven't noticed it until now, I quietly went over to it and pulled one of the chairs out and sat down, I then quietly ate, listening to Jack do who knows what, soon I saw him come over and pull the other chair out, he sat in it but didn't say anything, I stayed quiet as well as I looked away from him.
"You're not very responsible." He finally said.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled.
He sighed slightly as he leaned on the table.
"Looks like I have to go to town again." He muttered.
We went back to being quiet, I knew he was really mad at me, after a minute I finished eating and just left the spoon in the bowl.
"Are you going with?" He asked.
I looked at him slightly.
"To town." He said, "Are you going with or are you going to stay here?"
I was quiet, I looked away slightly, I felt his foot nudge my leg slightly.
"Are you going to answer me?" He asked.
"I d-don't kn-know..." I replied quietly, looking away more.
"Is that for going with or answering me?" He asked.
"I d-don't know..." I replied quietly.
I felt his leg rub against the back of my calf, I just kept my head away, soon he sighed and stood up.
"If you're not going then I guess just keep yourself busy." He said as he started heading to the door, "I'll be back later."
He grabbed his backpack.
"Hopefully." He muttered.
I watched as he started getting his shoes on, he grabbed his jacket and cane before he left, I sat there quietly, thinking about what he might be getting, I eventually sighed and got up, I took my dishes to the sink and figured I'd keep myself busy by cleaning up a bit, dishes need to be done, garbage needs to be cleaned up and taken out, laundry needs to be folded and put away, it's a bit of work but if I'm waiting then I might as well clean a bit.
I was just hoping he'd forgiven me by the time he gets back.